Paris Hilton – Lip Augmentation

Jan

Oh. Wow. Paris Hilton got her lips done. And, DAMN, do they look bad!

Paris Hilton before lip augmentation

paris hilton lips

Paris Hilton after lip augmentation

paris hilton trout lips

I can only imagine the conversation that Paris Hilton had with her cosmetic surgeon…

Paris: “Doc, make my lips sexy.”

Doctor: “Sexy? Okay, what did you have in mind? Describe sexy for me Paris.”

Paris: “I’m sexy.” *Paris pulls out a compact and starts posing*

Doctor: “Yeaaaaah…Okay. How about I inject some stuff into your lips that will make them look like a cross between a vagina and an asshole.”

Paris: “That’s hot.”

Doctor: “That’s what I thought. Okay. This is going to sting a bit…”

After these photos hit the internet, Paris Hiltons rep denied the allegations that Paris had lip injections and instead the plumped appearance of her lips was due to Lip Venom plumping lip gloss. Riiiiiiight.

• I think she looks cute in the 1st “after” photo (with the red lipstick). The 2nd photo looks really gross! You would think that Paris Hilton could afford a better plastic surgeon, no?

• avatar kim says:

paris is so ugly. why is she so famous?

• avatar Justjen says:

Take away the designer clothes, fake tan, blue contacts, hair extentions, fake eyelashes and gobs of makeup and Paris Hilton is not attractive AT ALL. It must suck to be insecure and in the public eye like she is. Perhaps if she had a talent (other then spending daddy’s money), she would feel better about herself. Bad lip job, for sure.

• avatar angie says:

wanne be angelina jolies!!

• avatar jane lynn says:

I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, prior to the lip job–so dainty and fragile looking.

• avatar Terri says:

I just don’t get why anyone cares about Paris Hilton. What has she done with her life?

• avatar Ali says:

Paris did not get lip injections! I know because Ive been watching paris since like for ever. I even have the same bottom lip as her! She did something with her makeup, or its a face shes makeing, but she has always had plump lips!

(and remember, there are like hundreds of lip plumpers available for purchase, duh!)

• avatar carolyne says:

paris hilton has not only had lip injections. she has had a nose job and her eye color is brown and she always wears fake blue contacts. I can’t believe noone ever talks about how so much of her image is fake.

• avatar Sex Toy says:

I don’t care what Paris does to her face. She has the personality of a box of rocks. An over entitled, self-obsessed box of rocks.

• avatar Jeanie says:

If anyone ever had a good reason for a nose job, it’s Paris Hilton. I know she cannot help it that she was born so unattractive, but she has the money to do something about it.

• avatar Vera says:

Ew. Why hasn’t she gotten her nose done?

• avatar bibi says:

at least she likes animals. that’s the only sensible thing about her i find. i think that’s her saving trait. but i think this girl has enough bashing from the public already. also i think she acts quite good in movies (in my real unbias and impartial opinion)and she sings quite ok too.
    the real fake-o who’s a big fat Plastic surgery addict and attention seeker is actually Kim kardashian!!! that fat dark plastic hippo is the worst female in hollywood.

• avatar angryjohnny says:

Ohhh lol I just can’t wait to see her in a few years… I think we all know where this is going.

• avatar maria says:

Personally I dont like her that much but I think the top photos are better than the bottom photo especially the 2nd one.

• avatar GGBELLE says:

PARIS WAS ON CRAIG FERGESON ON DEC.23, 2009 . SPORTING A NEW PAIR OF FAKE BOOBS & FAKE LONG HAIR. CRAIG COULD NOT STOP LOOKING. HE WAS MEZMERIZED BY THEM.[HE IS A HORN DOG] WHEN SHE IS ON A TALK SHOW SHE HAS SUCH A LOW SEXY PHONEY VOICE. SHE ACTS LIKE SHE IS THE QUEEN OF INOCENCE.PARIS, SHUT IT OFF. NO ONE IS BUYING IT.SHE WAS ONE OF THE HOLD OUTS BY NOT BUYING INTO THE CRAZY LOOKING FAKE DAM THINGS.NOW SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER MINDLESS BIMBO.I GUESS YOU CAN HAVE ALOT OF $$$ BUT THAT DOES NOT BUY CLASS.THEY LOOK REAL CHEAP.SHE LOOKS LIKE A $2.00 HOOKER.

• avatar Lilly says:

Paris: “That’s hot.”

LMAO you are so awesum 😀

• avatar LOIS VIERRA SMITH says:

Paris Hilton is plain dumb.
    No matter what she does or has she is plain dumb.
    Her Mother was on Happy Days she was not a millionaire.
    Her Father was the Grandson of Conrad Hilton who was married to Zsa Zsa Gabor and was a wealthy old man.
    Her Father owns Hilton Hyland Real Estate in Beverly Hills.
    Big deal.
    Not mega rich.

• avatar azeemah says:

ok paris obv did not have lip augmentation cause she clearly doesnt need it ….. like look at her lips since she was a baby and look at them now they look exactly the same. its so pissing off that ppl look at 1 bad pic and decide that shes had work dont… tho i do think she has gotten a boob job but lip augmentation sounds 2 dumbass even 4 her. and paris hilton is the iconic blonde of this generation. this is the generation of dumbassness and materilaism and paris defines it.. and truthfully most of what she says makes a lot ofve sense if u actually listen 2 it instead of assuming shes gonna say dumbass shit. she isnt that stupid . she is a respectible buisness woman and i do admire her. ur supposed 2 act 4 media they do feed on it. so what.

• avatar azeemah says:

yeah it is true she does look like a hooker and doesnt have any class at all. but every1 in media is ….. u have 2 be 2 get into media and thats what she wanted so what

• avatar Her_no.1fan says:

First off, Paris Hilton is a great role model. She’s seriously my inspiration! She is gorgeus, but If she were to have surgery i would suggest a nose job maybe ? I mean hers is nice but im just suggesting she should have one. & What would she look like all natural ? No make up contatcs fake tan ? Does anyone have a picture i can see ?

• avatar Jasette says:

Dhiz qurl is juz fucked uhp! Like forreal tho ? Ew sweetie look at chu . Yuhr nose look like iz meltin. It looks like michael jacksons nose comin off. Like Uqh she qettin on my nerves if yuh can aford 3 bff t.v shows (2 in u.s 1 in british) yuh can def. aford a nose job! butt a yeah & wow she need a boob job tew cuz she juz looked like a qay man all flat chested & stuffz. So wen yuh qet fixed holla in the corner like ” Cheaa boii naawmean ?’ Aahaaa Later

• avatar JEWISHPRINCESS says:

PARIS HAS A DIFFERENT NOSE. LOOOK AT THE TIP. THAT IS A BEVERLY HILLS TRICK AND SHE NDE IT.
    PAIS IS THE HEIR HEAD NOT A BUSINESS WOMAN. THAT IS NICKY HILTON.
    PARIS HAS BEEN WITH SO MANY GUYS …HER REP IS DONE IN HOLLYWOOD. IF YOU DON’T LIVE HERE DON’T BE SO SURE YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS.
    THE NOSE TOP LEFT AND THE NOSE BOTTON LEFT ARE VERY DIFFERENT.
    PERHAPS SHE WAS IN THE LASKY CLINIC. I HEARD SHE WAS.

• Lady Gaga ought to be ashamed. But I am certain she is not. blasphemy Is incorrect I do not care who it is carrying out it. But one particular factor is positive they will have to solution to God for it.

• avatar MissZombie says:

lmao thats conversation was so funny!! and she looks AWFUL! not like i have ever thought she looked good…

• avatar Nat says:

Please, tell us the name of Paris Hilton´s plastic surgeon to everybody avoid him because this doctor must be blind. Her nose is and her lips are freak horrible.

• avatar Sally says:

Should have fixed the funky nose instead

• avatar wtfster says:

Paris Hilton’s had sex with Mario Lopez? I thought Mario Lopez was gay.