Teens and Plastic Surgery

Jan

I saw the following talk show regarding teens and plastic surgery, and it made me so mad! What sort of cosmetic surgeon would operate on an insecure child? Teens bodies are still growing and changing, so I find it totally absurd that these doctors and parents would condone teens receiving plastic surgery.

What do you think? Should these parents be encouraging their children to have cosmetic surgery, or should they reassure them that they are beautiful the way they are?

Tags: , , ,

• avatar Ten Jen says:

Getting your chubby teen liposuction is ridiculous. Americans are so stupid!

• avatar !#@$%^& says:

THATS DISGUSTING. AND ALL THE AUDIENCE MEMBERS ARE CLAPPING AND LEADING THESE STUPID CHILDREN ON LIKE TRAINED CHIMPS.

• avatar Just Saying says:

Hilarious! I hope this is a rising trend because it is funny!

• avatar Pak31 says:

So sad. Instead of telling your daughter to ignore others and love yourself just send her into a hospital for unnecessary surgery and teach her that it’s the outside of you that matters and not what’s inside. At 16 it is such an emotional time for teens. I used to hate stuff about my face but once I got older and realized there is so much more to life than looks, it didn’t matter. These girls will forever be deprived of that feeling. So Sad.

• avatar angryjohnny says:

Liposuction on a 16 year old girls stomic?! Hit the FU#CKEN GYM!

Yeah and the fact that they are clapping for her!? How insane is that?

This girl is never going to be happy and will always find something wrong with herself… and then its off to the plastic surgeon.

• avatar Amanda says:

Look what our shallow obsession with celebriites & physical beauty is doing to our children!