Keira Knightly’s Lips Sure Have Changed

Feb

It’s extremely obviously the Keira Knightley has been visiting a plastic surgeon for a little lip work. From what I remember, she started with the injectable lip fillers right around the time that she was filming the 2nd Pirates of the Carribean film.

Kiera Knightley’s Lips Before:

Kiera Knightley’s Lips After:

There are so many lip fillers nowadays, that it’s hard to say which one Kiera’s having pumped into her lips but I’m going to guess it’s either collagen, Restylane (that’s the one that Jessica Simpson has admitted to using) or Perlane. Honestly, I don’t think Keira’s lips look too bad (compliments to the plastic surgeon!), but only time will tell if she’ll end up looking like Lisa Rinna

Tags: , , ,

• avatar fishwifetwice says:

keira is a great actress, I wonder why she wants to look like everyother hollywood bimbo?

• avatar YOURMOM says:

Damn, she looks way better.

• avatar KIM says:

DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY TO RUN A SITE LIKE THIS??? STUPID. COLLAGES HAS NOT BEEN USED AS LIP FILLER FOR YEAAARSSSS. ITS EITHER RESTYLANE OR JUVEDERM.FURTHER, WHEN PEOPLE SMILE WITH THEIR TEETH SHOWING, IT MAKES THE TOP LIP LOOK SMALLER. DUH. HOLY SHIT YOU ARE DUMB. WHY DON’T YOU POST THIS PIC OF LINDAY’S BOOB JOB SCAR

• avatar Famous Plastic says:

#3 – Wow. You sure know your stuff…You should set off on a mission telling all the plastic surgeons of the world that are currently injecting collagen that they are doing it all wrong (collagen is still widely used today, by the way).

If you can’t tell that Kiera Knightley has indeed had some sort of augmentation to her lips done, well, keep your day job.

• avatar Just Saying says:

I think it is great to have a plastic surgery site not written by plastic surgeons.

• avatar GETITSTRAIGHT says:

Plllleeease, Is that your proof??? I have full lips and when I smile my upper lip thins out just as much, and the lower one, just a bit… Just like Keira.

You should really think about spending your time more productively.

• avatar Jess says:

Holy shit, are these people commenting that Kiera did NOT have lip injections stupid? It’s so obvious that she has had work done on her lips. Her top lips is three times the size that it used to be, smiling or not

• avatar luvvy says:

in all fairness & to prove your point, you really post Same Expression before/after pics. Then the hotheads/haters won’t have anything to rant about. But, yeah, she’s def plumped the top lip.

• avatar kim says:

her lips look nice n she’s a good looking women.. but why oh why must she keep doing that silly pout all the time… it so gives the impression.. of ” i love me who do u love” she really does love herself

• avatar Sex Toy says:

I agree with Kim, Keira is a lovely girl but if I see one more magazine cover of her with that lips-barely-parted pout I am going to throw up.

• avatar Vera says:

Keira’s lips look fake but they’re probably the best lip injections I’ve seen.

• avatar Mumof 2 says:

I have no problem if she wants to fill her lips with collagen. I just wish she’d stop with that open mouthed pout all the time. It’s really annoying and she does it in every movie (yawn). She’s a very pretty girl and a great actress … but the pout is beginning to make me lose interest in watching her on screen. It grates.

• avatar ANNADF says:

I think she’s had a little lip work done, but not as much as people say, it really does not look like a lot. She’s really gorgeous anyway. I wish she hadn’t had any work done!!!! Aargh!!!! I’m a big fan and I always thought she would hold out.

• avatar Tizzy Lizzy says:

I think it is one of the few times lip enhancement has been done that the result is a definite improvement and not become a focal point. I have a thin upper lip and I’ve never considered any enhancement or plastic surgery, but after seeing how it can be done naturally and without it screaming for attention, I just may do it.