Kim Kardashian – Butt Implants?

Feb

It has been widely rumored that Kim Kardashian has had plastic surgery to enhance her butt.

Kim Kardashian’s butt implants?

Kim Kardashian’s famous booty pose:

Here are pictures from the Playboy spread that Kim shot in 2007:

Kim Kardashian in Playboy:

Kim Kardashian as seen in Playboy:

Quite honestly, I think Kim does not have butt implants. So what is her secret to looking so ridiculously bootilicious in all those skin tight dresses and pants? It appears that Kim likes to play up her ass-ets with bodyshapers and padded panties. As you can see in her (totally airbrushed) nude photos, her butt doesn’t look nearly as high or defined as when she’s out in public strutting her stuff and posing at nightclubs.

Kim Kardashian is just a fame whore looking for attention. There is a reason why paparazzi take “shocking” pictures of Kim with what looks like a pillow stuffed down the back of her pants….because there is. It’s just padding, no butt implants involved.

Tags: , , , ,

• avatar Lahna says:

She does not use padding!! Alot of women of color have body shapes like this.

• avatar Famous Plastic says:

#1 – You could very well be right, but Kim Kardashian definately uses bodyshapers. Look at how thin her thigh is in the picture of her wearing the gray sweatsuit, then look at her thigh in the Playboy shots…She’s wearing butt boosting shapers like this:

Either way, Kim is hot and we love her ass! We are simply pointing out that she certainly does not have butt implants.

• avatar Miamimomma says:

Kim is a hottie. Everyone is jealous of her ass. Its the real deal for sure. She could be using bodyshapers but so do all stars

• avatar Tammy says:

I’m happy that I have self discipline and do not over eat like Kim. Kim is nothing without her girdle with butt pads. Kim has to cover her huge cellulite loose but when wearing a swim suit. Who could be jealous of Kim? Perhaps an obese person.

• avatar T says:

She is not a woman of color! Beside somethings not right with her ass cause It did look like that in those sex tape to me. Pretty? yes. Butt pads? I mose def. believe so

• avatar Jim says:

Kim Kardashian is by far the hottest celebrity around right now. She has so many female haters because she’s sooo hot and beautiful, it’s amazing, yet men everywhere are in love with her and her hotness. She’s perfect and oh so incredibly beautiful. She looks stunning in a bathing suit regarding comment #4, who is obviously yet another jealous female. She has the nicest body any celebrity has, with or without body shapers. If you have seen her sex tape, you have seen her bare it all, and her body is drop-dead-hot and perfect, and so is her bare ass.

• avatar deec says:

I think kim is beautiful and has a nice shape, but I honetly think she had surgery on her ass. I think she had the fat injections which look alot more natural than implants. Ive seen alot of pics of kim and her ass, and it looks very big and round compared to the rest of her body. There are old pics that show a big difference in the way she looks now and before.Its mighty funny how the rest of her body stay the same while her ass got bigger. Anyone with a real ass knows, they had it ever since puberty. Your ass doesnt suddenly get bigger after you become an adult, it would have stood out from the start in all pics. I think kim does not wear padded underwear. Everyone who has wore padded underwear or seen them in person know that the pads cannot be hidden in skin tight dresses. The pads can be hidden in jeans, or a loose dress, and we all know kim loves to wear skin tight dresses that have very thin material. She provided a pic of her boobs when she was 14, so why not provide a pic of her ass when she was about 14-17 yrs old because it will reveal her real body shape. Getting plastic surgery isnt anything to be ashamed of. Almost everyone has something they want to change about themselves. Kim you are beautiful with surgery and without it, so keep doing your thing girl and remember their are alot of women and men out there who will go under the knife to get a body like yours!

• avatar Kim says:

It looks like Kim got lipo on her hips and thighs and this is why she looks out of proportion. She still needs to wear a butt bra for support and this is why her butt changes shape and size from the different butt girdles Kim wears. I should know because my doctor told me my butt was too fat to have butt implants. I had liposuction on my hips and thighs. This essentially makes everything around it smaller, and can indirectly make the bottom look bigger and rounder compared to the rest of the body. It doesn’t take as much time, has few complications, and allows the patient to sit down immediately. I have to wear a support girdle for my butt and stomach like Kim too.

• avatar disha says:

SHES A WHORE And she sucks D!ck!!!
    NASTY B!TCH!!

• avatar bibi says:

dont be stupid ppl! no one’s nose changes shape like that. and there’s another pic of her lips where u can see her top lip is blown up surgically. and her boob job is very obvious- like you can practically see the outline of her silicon bags and the huge empty valley space between the cleavage. real boobs dont look like that, fats are evenly spread out. and that butt is a butt job which any girl can get. there is a pic showing a part of her butt dented. like how does one’s butt go from normal to sticking out to the moon? PLASTIC! even normal ppl do PS, dont even mention celebrities then. they are especially the ones who will do all kinds of job with their money and the attention/fame they need. this fat plastic hippo is a plastic surgery addict and a fat liar. it’s not that girls hate her for looking good (like c’mon which girl can’t look good if they too do all the PS jobs she has done?!) it’s just that she keeps lying that she didn’t do anything when so many pics and evidence show differently!!!!!
    fat lying plastic hippo!!!

• avatar ps assistant says:

its more than obvious even to someone who has no idea what buttuck augmentation looks like, that kim´s shape is very different from before, and that it is not a ¨natural¨ looking shape; also, if she had a ¨¨naturally¨ huge ass, so would her mother and sisters; it would run in the family. She´s a very pretty girl who´s obviously had a lot of plastic surgery, as obviously most of her family members, a lot of plastic surgery. As someone of mixed race, half venezuelan and half puerto rican, and a plastic surgeon´s secretary, I can tell a natural booty from an obvious fake in a minute, and though she may be Armenian, although very pretty women, I don´t think jennifer lopez- type butts are a genetic trait for people of Armenian decent, no offense, although i do agree she never was ugly to begin with.
    I think she should be more honest and not be embarassed to admit she´s just like many, many, other women out there who can afford financially to invest their money improving their looks, because Iets be realistic we live in a world where a women´s body is by far more valued than her brain, and lets face it: if her looks were bad, who in the world would care who she is?! But also, it is insulting to people´s intelligence to go out her way to repeat constantly that she has never had any plastic surgery when,I´m sorry, anybody who has a pair of eyes can see the implants in her breasts and her butt, I don´t mean to be rude, and it does not make her less beautiful, her surgeon has done a great job on her lips and nose as well, but to go out of her way to say she has not had any plastic surgery ever is unecessary, because it draws more attention that she is well, lying; I suppose it is no one´s buisness;If I were in her shoes I would say if I was her, no coment, when asked, or, it´s nobody´s buisness when asked if she does not want to admit what any plastic surgeon can deffinately see; however, all of hollywood is worked on, and a l why would she be any different?

• avatar Karma says:

wow lotsa haters here. her nose still has the hump. what are you talking about? Anyways, I have the same figure from waist down with rounded butt and i think because i never sleep on my back. I just don’t have real boobs. I’m asian and I do have another asian friend with natural figure like hers but face is not the same of course. Kim just lucked out, but I met other Armanian girls that are as shapely and almost as pretty. They are naturally drop dead gorgeous but hairy.

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

She exerises to get a huge ass.

• avatar Brenda says:

So all her family has had butt implants?! That s**t runs in the family, it isn’t fake. she wears spanks, she gets her dresses fitted and she works out, its all natural.

• avatar Alex says:

#7 ,yes ,you can grow a bigger butt in your early 20S…I did.
    Im from Puerto Rico ,and when I gain weight is mostly in my butt ,my mother and sister are the same way.
    Kim does not have a models figure, but her figure is still very feminine and attractive ,and her face ,hair and complexion make her a gorgeous woman.
    I dont get all this hatin on Kim, I think she looks better than those fake blondes with enormous boobs and flat pancake butts with no hips or waist…that type of body just looks icky.

• avatar stop hating says:

obviously none of you are familiar with the armenian race. in regards to the nose, thats fake, proof is in the pictures. that butt is real. many armenians have big butts. Armenians are bottom heavy (thick thighs hips and booty) as well as 9/10 armenian girls have huge boobs. my verdict is everything is real but the nose. in regards to sculpting toning and cellulite reduction who cares. those things can be done threw working out as well, maybe she got lazy, why shouldnt she be she has millions of dollars. i have a huge behind and people always ask me if i have black in my backround, but im 100% armenian

• avatar Sarah says:

I’m still trying to figure out why any of those dysfunctional Kardashians are famous, but regardless, she has most definitely had a nose job. No doubt she is a pretty girl, you just wonder why being who/what you are isn’t enough. Have enough plastic surgery and “Surprise!”… your kids will look like they aren’t yours! LOL

• avatar huh says:

she is fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• avatar xaviera says:

heyy yall i i want to see is im a make up artis
    and i can tel not every celeb has plastic surgery
    beacause you can make somebodys nose smaller with make up
    it depends on how you aplay the make up on the face
    thats all i want to say.
    and yes there are celebes who have plastic surgery
    but also remember you can change some ones face with make up to
    you can aplay the blush on a certain way to make the cheeks smaller.

• avatar CLARA says:

I AM A HUGE FAN OF KIM MYSELF, BUT SHE HAS HAD SOMETHING DO TO HER BOOTY. THERE ARE PICTURES THAT SHOW HER WITH NOT SUCH A ROUND BOOTY AND THEN OTHERS WHERE SHE HAS. LIKE THE PHOTOSHOOT WITH REGGIE BUSH, ONE SHES LAYING ON HIM AND IT LOOKS NORMAL, THE OTHER WHERE SHE IS STANDING UP AND IT LOOKS HUGE. ALSO I DO NOT THINK THAT SHE WEARS BUTT PADS AS IN HER SEX TAPE WITH RAY J HER BUTT WAS BIG, SHE HAS HAD FAT INJECTED INTO HER BUTT. I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CELEBRITIES HAVING PLASTIC SURGERY BUT WHEN THEY LIE ABOUT IT WHEN ITS SO OBVIOUS IS WHAT GETS ON MY NERVES LIKE WHY LIE? AS FOR HER BREASTS AND NOSE I DON’T THINK SHE HAS HAD BREAST IMPLANTS AND HER NOSE DOES LOOK THE SAME PEOPLE ARE JUST HATING ON HER NATURAL BEAUTY. LIKE I SAID I AM A BIG FAN OF KIM’S BUT SHE HAS HAD SOMETHING DONE TO HER BUTT WHETHER SHE’S ADMITTING IT OUR NOT.

• avatar Butt Expert says:

Butt grafting, that’s 200% sure. The rest, idk. But she had a pancake wide butt before. Her before and after pictures don’t lie.

If she had a black girl butt, it would put on weight like a basketball, and if she had a white girl butt she’d put on weight with wider hips.

Her wide hips put on weight . . .and somehow by a miracle she came up with a round butt. Just doesn’t happen unless you’re genetically prone with a round gluteus.