Celebrity Frankenboobies

Feb

Katie Price (aka: Jordan) let it all hang out at one of her book signings, revealing a bad case of frankenboobie. I have no idea why she is dressed up like some sort of slutty super hero, but here are the pictures of Katie Price’s latest nip slip (although I doubt it was a “slip” with that hands above the head pose. Looks like she’s looking for some press by purposely flashing her boobs in public).

Katie Price (Jordan) Nip Slip:

katie price nip slip
(click the photo for uncensored nipple action)

Katie Price has had numerous boob jobs and you can see the wear and tear on her breasts. You can actually see where her nipple has been stitched back on. Major frankenboobie action…

Katie Price’s (Jordan) Frankenboobie:

katie price jordan nipple
(click the photo for uncensored nipple action)

The full horror of Katie “Jordan” Price’s scarred breasts:

CENSORED – Click for photo

Her is an old picture of Tara Reid’s nip slip, showing off her very own oddly stitched on nipple.

Tara Reid’s Nip Slip:

CENSORED – Click for photo

And of course, Courtney Love also has some ripply, scary frankenboobie breast implants that she likes to show off:

Courtney Love’s frankenboobie breast implants:

courtney love gross <a href=boob job picture”>

Perhaps it’s the new thing. Maybe frankenboobies are like the new punk rock breast augmentation? Sort of like smeared eyeliner…

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• avatar Sussy says:

Holy crap I thought that was Janice Dickenson. Poor girl.

• avatar DeedeeS says:

gross gross gross!!

• avatar Jess says:

That right there is three good reasons not to get a tit job.

• avatar Marie says:

Do women actually think guys would LIKE looking at boobs that look like they were stitched on by a blind doctor..? Or do the guys just keep their eyes closed…?

• avatar Camille UK says:

Oml you people suck no wonder young girls get a bad complexion It’s because you people ridicule them if there boobs we’re small ud all have sumthin nasty to say so because people have made them have a bad complexion they have a boob job etc to get there confidence back and then there’s people like you pickin up on there faulty operations I think It’s discusting us young girls are dammed if they do dammed if they don’t no wonder people turn to surgery better that then suicide give them a break and the British public need ro give Katie Price a break everyone knows she dealt with the break up wrong but she’s hurtin she may appear to not care but that’s a front don’t forget she’s bloody human I was persuaded more to peters ‘side’ but I think his milkin it for all the public to like him, if he was really that decent he would do the decent thing and try to be friends with Katie if not for hers or his sake then the childrens everyone give her a break didn’t you c her in the interview for I’m a celebrity get me out of here… Talking about Peter eyes waterin and voice shakin I do think she went in there again to try and win the public but I think it hit her hard abit to hard about Peter as It’s actually sinkin in that the marriage has failed, I hated the way she put Pete down but it was his choice to marry her he knew what he was gettin into b4 he should of realised Katie is very very very insecure so she couldn’t believe sumone could love her so in the end it let to her distruction which people don’t realise she didn’t do it on purpose but she didn’t feel she was good enough for his love so now people give her a break she’s human no is that perfect we don’t make mistakes plus It’s not our bloody relationship to begin with lol I’m just as bad writin this but at least I’m bein positive about Katie.
    Katie you probably never read this but you got my support even if I am just one person but I c it from your point of view hun, keep your head up and be strong. x x

• avatar Alex13 says:

Sussy is right,Jordan did look like Janice Dickinson in that shot!

• avatar Alex13 says:

Sussy comment one.

• avatar Alex13 says:

Sussy (comment one).

• avatar camille hater says:

BOOM! FEMINIST RAGE ATTACK!!!!

• avatar ReginaPhalange says:

That was one heck of a tangent Camille UK went on right there…whose original point was rather valid. Too small and women are called flat and told to make ’em bigger. But there’s apparently no way to make ’em bigger without making them look obviously fake, which paints another target on a woman’s back. Women have to stop dragging each other down and disregard/dump any guy who tells her she’s not good enough.

• avatar Camille Uk says:

Not one of those mad feminist who ever you are Camille hater just don’t like it when people especially young girls get a complex because they think they need to be perfect

• avatar Camille Uk says:

Look ‘Camille hater’ I’m not one of these crazy feminists just I hate to see women especially young girls get a complex because they think they have to be perfect that’s all I was tryin to say I probably babbled well I did babble on but you got my point no need to be rude my love

• avatar Late Responer says:

Yeap, three reasons not to get a boob job. I have often thought of it because I have one that is alot larger than the other. Breast feeding did that. Plus I never wore a bra when I was young and now my girls hang down to my elbows. Should have listened to Mom! But after looking at these pictures, my girls don’t look so bad to me anymore.