Donatella Versace – Bad Lip Implants

Mar

Donatella Versace has one of the worst lip augmentations that I have ever seen. It looks like Donatella had some sort of lip implant(s) installed that has completely changed the shape of her mouth. Unfortunately the change to Donatella’s lips are in no way attractive…

Donatella Versace before lip augmentation:

donatella versace before plastic surgery

Donatella Versace after lip augmentation:

donatella versace after lip plastic surgery

Other then the bad lip job, the other plastic surgery procedures that Donatella has had have come out quite natural looking. She has the classic botox forehead, but her entire face is not frozen and it appears that she’s had a nicely done nose job as well.

Donatella is well known for her long blonde hair, dark eye makeup, orangey tan and huge lips, but she’s totally knocking off someone elses style…Janice from the muppets!

Janice from the muppets versus Donatella Versace:

donatella versace looks like janice muppets

Tags: , , , , , ,

• avatar Marney says:

oh wow I had no idea she was ever normal (even pretty) looking

• avatar splodge says:

she looks like she could be in Aphex Twin’s “windowlicker” video without having to have any special effects added!

• avatar MsGee says:

Let me guess. You could not find any “after” pictures of Donatella, so you used her twin brother, Donald instead. Good job! I thing someone upstairs got their wires crossed.

• avatar Sally says:

Grotesque! What a waste of Gianni Versace’s money!

• avatar Regina says:

I thank she might be the mom to Jeff Dunham’s puppet peanut.

• avatar Bruno says:

She looks like a man!

• avatar Apollonia says:

yikes donatella -gibbon in a dress …what has she done ??? and with that fake chestnut-tan … liversausage in a wee
    and she used to be an interesting woman ,very unique beauty —-then

• avatar R. Marie says:

With features such as she has, one would think she would have opted for a nose job instead of larger lips. Two extremely large features on a face is always unattractive.

• avatar Helen says:

Eww she looks mad and she’s a style theif too. How could she? she got a very bad surgeon. and she has got serious metal issues if she thinks that looks beautiful. :S

• avatar angryjohnny says:

Oh I like where this one is heading. Can’t wait to see her in a few more years.

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

I know angryjohnny!I can’t wait to see her in a few yers too.

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

She used to be pretty before but now Michaela Romanini looks better than her.

At least she has a pretty personality.

• avatar Gail says:

OMG!!!! Scary!!

• avatar Shayla says:

Not that she was ever a beautiful woman (attractive, yes), but plastic surgery has done her no favors. I’ll take the muppet any day!

• avatar Rob says:

She reminds me of that Chimpanzee from that Clint Eastwood flick with The lips from Dunston, that lovable Orangutan.Jeez…Why,why,WHY Donna??Why try to compete with ur daughter?U’ll never be a Cougar,but now ur just downright TERRIFYING!Why try to hold on to beauty that u were NEVER blessed with to start with.Truly,a waste indeed of Gianni’s fortunes.Please stop scaring us.

• avatar Michelle says:

This woman was homely to begin with but let me tell you I’d sure sue the plastic surgeons as she is frightening now…Geezzzz all that money and look like this….I feel truly blessed….