Catherine Zeta Jones Does Not Age

May

Catherine Zeta Jones does not want to age. Catherine is 37 years old and appears to be using botox and facial fillers to stop any wrinkles on her face.

Catherine Zeta Jones in 1997 and 2007:

Catherine Zeta Jones <a href=celebrity plastic surgery Botox”>

I first noticed how overly botoxed her face was when I saw her in “The Terminal”. She looked like an animated puppet because her face was so frozen.

Tags: , , ,

• avatar Jen says:

Catherine Zeta Jones is so gorgeous. Is that not the cutest nose you have ever seen?!

• avatar PartlySunny says:

I actually don’t think she looks like she’s had much done, at least not compared to others her age. Have you seen her in “No Reservations?” She looks like a beautiful, naturally-aged 38-year-old to me. Granted, I’m not very good at pinpointing plastic surgery, but she didn’t look at bit plasticy to me in that movie. I think that 2007 pic you have up is photoshopped. Botox can’t work those miracles.

• avatar angie says:

she just loks serious in the 2nd pic! she don’t look plastic to me!

• avatar LD says:

I don’t know much about spotting plastic surgery after-the-fact, but I wouldn’t assume someone like Catherine Z-J had it done just because she looks good in her late 30s. I am a 39 yr. old woman. I’m always carded when I go out and am often complimented on how young I look, w/people routinely assuming I’m twenty-something. I guess I’m lucky; although not tanning or smoking, usually wearing hats in the sun & trying to stay as healthy as possible has undoubtedly helped. Maybe Catherine is just another person who ages well.

• avatar Terri says:

She looks gorgeous in both photos. I see no evidence of botox.

• avatar Sally says:

Beautiful woman. I am sure she has had work done as all of Hollywood does but whatever she is doing is of high quality. The difference of the two photos is that in the 1997 photos her eyebrows, makeup and hair are darker. The recent photo she has less makeup, lighter hair and brows and the quality of the picture is hazy.

• avatar Sex Toy says:

Well I’ll take “frozen” over “old” anyday. By the way, women in Hollywood don’t have the option to get old so what do you expect?

• avatar tdalae says:

she looks perfect and l don’t think she’s using botox

• avatar marycatherine says:

well she’s gorgeous at two photos! nothing change no signs of plastic surgery..just a simple gorgeous woman!

• avatar Tiffany says:

All I know is she is one the most beautiful women that ever lived. She doesn’t look like any botox. She doesnt have that hard, frozen look.

• avatar Raunnie says:

Catherine does not look botoxed but she did get those dentures put in.

• avatar micha says:

Do your research, she had a nose job well before she was a Hollywood actress – see “darling buds of may” a UK series she was in prior to her Hollywood career

• avatar lisa says:

Yes, Micha is right. Zeta-Jones has had extensive plastic surgery over the years. She looks very different now from the way she did 12 years ago. Also she’s older than 38…closer to mid-40’s. Check her photos and history before she came to the US…you won’t know it is the same woman.

• avatar Alexandra says:

First off, the photo from “No Reservations” is a movie still, therefore it has been edited who knows how much. In the actual movie, she looks like a normal 37/38-year-old, and the makeup used on her in the movie was very light and subtle. The only plastic surgery he has had i the partial removal of a birthmark above her upper lip back in her twenties, and that is really nothing major at all.

• avatar ann says:

Years ago I saw a photo of her in or right after high school. She definitely had her nose done–it was much wider. Nice job, though.

• avatar adriane says:

Catherine is just beautiful, I don’t care how old she is.

• avatar tina says:

this woman is so beautiful, it’s almost boring to even acknowledge that. lol. I don’t know if she’s had much done, because, being a long time fan, I have searched a lot of articles on the web-pics and videos of her from way back when she was 20, doing music videos and playing Scheherazade in 1001 arabian nights, and she was always a stunning beauty..
    The only possible “enhancements” are an upper blepharoplasty and some nose “refinement”..?

• avatar Alex13 says:

She looks younger now than before

• avatar pseudonym says:

She definitely looked fuller and more beautiful in 1997. I saw her in a photo coming out of the plastic surgeon’s office having had something done on her eyes. To me, that was a mistake. She’s so beautiful that something was taken away and she’s not looked quite as good since. From her early days, she’s changed a lot but Wow! … the raw product was definitely there to be worked with.

• avatar Ava says:

She looks beautiful, but when she starred in the movie with Julia Roberts and played her famous movie star sister, she had her eyes done. Supposedly because she was starting to wrinkly under the eyes and next to Julia she did not like it. If you see the movie look close and you can see the difference.
    I have always looked at least 10 to 15 years younger starting in my late 20’s. When I was in my forty’s I was still being carded, but believe me I am saving money for something, I am in outside sales and I have to compete. Also you these women have the money to do all the topical things available, dermabrasion, chemical peels and such without cutting but makes a Huge difference.

• avatar Amanda says:

Since when do we expect 37 yr olds to look old? Only pedifiles would I pressume.

• avatar Sheri says:

Just saw her in Playing for Keeps and she looked awful – bad plastic surgery made her unrecognizable. Those who can not tell someone has had surgery will say she looks great as her character was elegantly dressed with lots of leg showing.