Plastic Surgery Made Tara Reid Look 30 Years Older

May

Tara Reid used to be so damn cute and sexy. Then she got plastic surgery…

Tara Reid before plastic surgery:

tara reid before plastic surgery

Tara Reid after breast implants and liposuction:

tara reid after plastic surgery

Tara Reid got breast implants and had liposuction/body contouring on her stomach and both procedures turned out horribly. I can honestly say that my 70 year old grandmother looks better in a bikini (and granny has never had cosmetic surgery).

Tara is only 32 years old, but her huge, saggy implants and lumpy/saggy stomach skin make her look decades older. Her implants are even worse without the bikini, which is why Tara has earned a place in the Celebrity Frankenboobie Hall of Shame.

Tara Reid voiced her dismay about her botched plastic surgery to US Magazine:

On why she had plastic surgery in the first place:
“I got my breasts done for the first time because my breasts were uneven. I was a 34-B, but the right one was always bigger than the left. I weigh 110 pounds now, but I always used to fluctuate by 10 pounds, so my skin was kind of saggy. I figured, I’m in Hollywood, I’m getting older, I’m going to fix them.”

On what went wrong:
“First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn’t want them. At all. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, ‘Don’t worry, it’s going to be better.’ But after six months of ‘it’s going to get better,’ it started to get worse and worse.”

On being intimate:
“Guys I was dating would be like, ‘What’s wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.’ So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that’s for sure.”

On getting lipo:
“I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”

AH, the old “I want breast implants because my boobs are different sizes” excuse. How coy (and a total lie). Most women’s breasts are not perfectly symmetrical and if that was really the reason, why didn’t Tara get just one breast implant to boost the smaller boob up to the same size as the bigger boob?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• avatar Jen says:

That’s horrible. She looks like shit. It’s her own fault though, she should have just excersized instead of taking the shortcut of getting lipo.

• avatar Pete says:

First of all you chose pictures that were finished to compare with picture taken by the paparazzi. This is like apples and oranges. Tara Reid probably does look like a hot mess after the surgery but at least give us something that is comparable.

• avatar Whin19 says:

Maybe is she didnt party so much she wouldnt need plastic surgery. I just dont understand why that girl would ever even think that she shoulud get lipo. She was so skinny before, now her stommach looks like a deflated balloon. The breast implants are equally as bad.

• avatar Kiara says:

Why did she have to do all these things… she had cute breasts!! Now she looks ridiculous, with hard unmoving bulbs for ‘breasts’ and indeed, she should’ve just exercises if she felt she had some stomach flab, it’s not like she was too busy making films to exercise 😉

• avatar SolarPurple says:

I always thought Tara was one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood. She, in my opinion, was nearly flawless looking. Tiny frame and a gorgeous face. She should have never had anything done surgically. I think she looks like crap now. Tara, DO NOT touch that face, ever, with surgery!!

• avatar Goofy says:

OMG!!!!!

• avatar kk says:

I’m at my wits end. I’ve been scanning this site to remind myself to grow old gracefully….have these stupid chicks ever thought of challenging themselves and going to the gym to try and get a F”ckin’ “six pack?” So bad. Really, so bad….on the whole front of Hollywood. It’s a little wonder America is disliked so much….keep it up role models, keep spending your money on your selfish selves.

• avatar Melissa says:

KK – I agree. I used to want to get plastic surgery, but seeing what it does to people, I’ve changed my mind. In this case I’ve learned from Tara’s mistakes. I just wish more women could see how beautiful they really are before they do something like this.

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

Sorry Tara but I’ve seen your scar and you aren’t pretty anymore.

• avatar tiffy says:

This is actually very sad to me. Her body was amazing before. Her stomach was to die for, and her breasts fit her frame and she was beautiful. Now she has destroyed her body, and it is very very sad to me. I agree that it is her fault, but such a shame that she was so unhappy with herself that she did this to herself.

• avatar Camille UK says:

Oml is this writer for real one small breast implant to get the same size well dummy if she did that when she gets older one will sag naturally as they do (don’t be scared it will happen to us all some day) she would have one perfect boob and one saggy boob do your research b4 you write about things it hasn’t happened to me and even I no that I hate it when people write shit they don’t no what there talkin about I think you should give her an appology for “trying” to ridicule her after she told how badly she felt about it, you people discust me no wonder us young girls end up gettin para about our bodies or major body issues It’s because people like you actually I think you should apologise to women everywhere no1 is perfect you should no that so why all the pressure eh?

• avatar samantha says:

see that sag she has there, its more likely not the surgeons fault but more so the fact that she couldnt wait to have her post op compression bra off to flash her new boobies and thats caused the sag, because you have to wear that special bra for 6 to 8 weeks to hold implants centered while new tissue grows around them otherwise they do sag and tend to look older, just as wearing underwire and push ups dureing this period of tissue growth also distorts the result of what could have been perfect breasts, id say that the difference between her and carmen is simply that carmen followed doctors orders. however i think tara cops a lot of flak and i think today she is quite pretty and not at all the ghastly creature magazines portray/

• avatar memyselfandi says: