Did Bruce Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?

May

Many celebrity gossip sites have gone on and on about what a horrible facelift Bruce Jenner has received. Other sites defend the way his face looks because supposedly, he was burned over 85% of his body after saving his dog and fleeing his burning house (how sensational!) and he required reconstructive surgery. So, since no one knows what the hell they are talking about, I decided to do a little investigating…Behold: The Official FamousPlastic.com Timeline of Bruce Jenner’s Face!!!

Did Bruce Jenner have Plastic Surgery?

bruce jenner facelift celebrity plastic surgery
(Click picture for full sized view)

You’ll notice that the only burns suffered by Bruce Jenner were caused by the sun. If he was involved in a fire, his face was not burned, therefore he would not need reconstructive cosmetic surgery.

So, with that rumor debunked, do you think Bruce Jenner has had a facelift? I just don’t see it. He looks like he is just getting older to me. He has wrinkles, his nose has thinned out and his neck is starting to sag, which are all signs of natural aging. Notice that his eyebrows are still in the same place as well (facelifts can bring them up). If Bruce Jenner has had anything done, I think he has limited it something a little less major then an actual facelift surgery. Perhaps a little Botox?

Tags: , , , , , ,

• avatar Al says:

Regarding the “getting older” thing, don’t our noses tend to get BIGGER as we age??? I haven’t made a great study of the topic of course, just my observation.

As for Mr. Jenner, both my wife & I noticed a (relatively) sudden change in his appearance MANY years ago (*WAY* before 2005) wondering what had happened to this (formerly) very handsome man.

• avatar Summer says:

Ears and noses continue growing your entire life, but I wouldn’t say that noses get “bigger”, unless you continue to gain weight as you age (which is quite common). Personally, I had the nose that people got nose jobs for, UNTIL I turned 26. That’s when I started noticing that it was thinning out and now it has a visible bump. Noses just change, and usually (99.999999% of the time) not in a flattering way!

• avatar noel says:

It doesnt look like hes had a facelift, if he did he wouldnt have such a saggy neck

• avatar Scotty says:

Of course he has had surgery!!! He had a FACE lift, not a NECK lift. And if he didn’t have surgery his face would be as wrinkled as his neck. Get real, folks.

• avatar LAURY says:

YOU HAVE TO BE RIGHT. HE LOOKS AWFUL!!! HE’S HAD TO HAVE MAJOR WORK DONE, BUT IT HASN’T HELPED HIM, I THINK IT’S HURT HIS LOOKS.

• avatar Pat says:

Regardless of what procedure(s) he has had, he is just FUG! No way did his face end up looking like his skin was stretched that tight unless he had something done.

• avatar Sally says:

I remembering reading a long time ago that he had a nose job because he thought the tip of his nose was too long and wide. It turns out that he had a perfect nose in my estimation and the procedure made him look much more feminine. If you all notice hia eyebrows where thicker and darker when he was younger, the waxing and the lightening of the eyebrows along with that unnecessary nose joesb makes him look too feminine hence the “old lesbian look.” Not mention any other procedures like skin peelings and maybe some eyejob and God knows what else. I believe if he have left himself age naturally he would be a better looking man than he is today.

• avatar mary says:

Wow,he was so good-looking!He looks so feminine now.

• avatar wetwings says:

He kind of looked like his son, Brody Jenner, when he was young, now he looks…a little weird.

• avatar wetwings says:

Lets hope Brody does not follow in his father’s footsteps and lets himself age gracefully, cuz he’s hot.

• avatar Frog Cheese says:

What the hell happened Bruce? Don’t you know everyone ages and no matter how many times that you go under the knife you’re only making yourself look worse?

His surgeon(s) should be sued or Bruce needs his head examined for using their services. That dude sure looks like a lady, a very fugly one.

• avatar Sex Toy says:

When men overdo the plastic surgery they tend to look like butch lesbians.

• avatar KC says:

The tip of his nose is very different. That doesn’t change with age as far as I know.

• avatar CoCo says:

I thought his eyes looked different before his nose did. His browline doesn’t look higher, though, so maybe he had some work done on his lower lids. His nose, I think, looked red before it looked like it changed shape (2004, IMO). Maybe some sun damage (skin cancer) required a bit of nipping and smoothing? And then he just couldn’t stop trying to “improve” it. That’s my guess.

• avatar George Restivo says:

He looks like a women an old women

• avatar mark says:

There is no debate, as Jenner has spoken publicly about his disatisfaction with the surgery. The only grossly problematic part is the extreme thinning & feminization of his nose. While the article above mentions that this a possible consequence of aging, THAT IS WRONG: The nose would thicken is anything. I think you’ve grown so used to seeing aging celebrites with thinner noses that you now associate it with aging. In fact, they all had surgery.

• avatar Raunnie says:

Bruce just needs some filler added to his lips and voila! he would look like Octomom.

• avatar dausi says:

Are you serious???!!!! His nose thinned out with age?
    And age also removed that obvious cartilege tip he had on the end when he was younger I suppose??? Hallo?

• avatar paula says:

I think Bruce Jenner is a wonderful person for being so very kind to his new wife and children and so forth. What a kind man he is. Only guessing from the picture, but perhaps I think there was something done to change the length of his nose? Something perhaps was done to shorten his chin? The two things changed his appearance. You know however he is such a dear person and is beautiful on the inside. He found a new family and is a loving kind person. I think he looks great!

• avatar klea says:

He has gotten a liiittle bitty face lift and nose job. He even said so himself on “Keeping up with the Kardashian’s”

• avatar JOHN C says:

Bruce did you go into the Plastic Surgery trying to have them make you look like Christopher Reeve…cause that is who you look like. Not the young Reeve but what Reeve looked like a few months before he died. it’d really sad to see you like this. I really thought you were sick or something befroe I heard about the plastic surgery. Anyway you were and still are one of the Greatest Olypicians Ever and represented the USA with Great Honor.

• MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND LOOKS ALOT LIKE BRUCE JENNER DOES NOW BUT IT’S OKAY.. I RARELY LOOK UP AT HIS FACE.

• avatar Eleanor says:

Bruce jenner has had surgery twice. his first facelift was a disaster and he has spoken about it publicly and was devastated by it. he then many years later had surgery again to finally correct the mistakes that were made the first time around. anybody who watches Keeping up with the Kardashians will know this. I think bruce seems like a genuin guy and he cares so much for his kids even those that are not his.i think it takes a lot of character to bring up someone else’s children. He really treats them the same as he treats his own children.

• avatar PROVENZA MADRID says:

BRUCE JENNER JUST HAD HIS SECOND FACELIFT TO CORRECT THE HORRIBLE JOB HE HAD BEFORE.

HE LOOKED CUTE BEFORE HE HAD ANY SURGERY.
    THEY SHOWED HIM HAVING THE SECOND SURGERY ON HIS TV SHOW THE KARDASHIANS.
    HE IS NOT AS GOOD LOOKING AS HIS SON BRODY JENNER FROM THE HILLS BUT CLOSE.

• avatar Walter says:

Kim her step daughter says that he had lots of plastic surgery on her blog.

• avatar Michelle says:

I saw Bruce Jenner up close at an event in California back in about 1994, and was shocked at his appearance. It was quite obvious that he had had a facelift, and that it had gone wrong. He was only about 45 years old at that time, and already felt compelled to go under the knife! What a shame…

• avatar PROVENZA MADRID says:

Bruce Jenner on his show KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASIANS went into surgery on camera to have his facelift done for the second time …because the first facelift made him look feminine. He did have a nose job years ago.
    He was never happy with it.
    His son is Brody Jenner who is the step brother of all the KARDASHIAN SISTERS..

• avatar tali diefenbacher says:

i mean no disrespect towards bruce,but his face looks like if he smiles his face might break.

bruce jenner was a icon of my era.i am only 40 years old.

i hope the kardashians are not bringing the brother down.

i would like to know where the heck they came from anyway!

i know bruce jenner and love him through sports
    and that is someone to be admired.make that money khloe and kim,but bruce has always earned it. with godspeed!

• avatar Alex13 says:

Do you know that Brody Jenner had some peels, botox, and facial fillers.

• avatar LOIS VIERRA SMITH says:

BRUCE DID LOOK BETTER BEFORE.
    TO ANSWER ONE QUESTION…NOSE’S DO KEEP GROWING THEOUGHOUT YOUR LIFE. LOOK AT A MAN WHO IS YOUNG AND A PICTURE OF HIM WHEN HE IS OLDER. BIGGER NOSE AND MUCH BIGGER EARS.
    BRODY WILL HAVE SURGERY. LOOK AT HIS STEP SISTER’S THE KARDASHIAN’S AND THEIR MOTHER. THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS SURGERIED TO DEATH.
    THE MOTHER AND FATHER SET A GOOD EXAMPLE.

• avatar Jerrie says:

I saw Bruce at Four Season’s Maui
    in 91 and was shocked! I worked there and saw him closely. Could not believe how he looked. He also had a medium length pageboy haircut which made him look like a large woman. It was sad to me and I had no idea what had happened. He was such a handsome young man.

• avatar JEWISHPRINCESS says:

BRUCE JUST COMMENTED ON HIS 2 FACELIFTS ON TV THE OTHER DAY AND THEN THE KARDASHIAN’S DID AN ENTIRE SHOW ABOUT IT. HIS SECOND ONE WAS DONE BY DR, RYAN WHO DID GENE SIMON’S FACELIFT AS WELL AS HEIDI MONTAG”S 10 PROCEDURE’S.
    I WOULD NEVER HAVE HIM AS MY DOCTOR.
    I WOULD ALWAYS GO TO DR. GARTH FISHER.. BEVERLY HILLS.
    FORMERLY MARRIED TO BROOK BURKE. DWTS.

• avatar Tiffany says:

Dude looks like a lady

• avatar UNcommon says:

He quit steriods circa 1978 and his body retruned to the pencil neck geek he one was.