Kim Kardashian Wears Butt Pads

Jun

Kim Kardashian has such a large butt, in relation to her frame, that many people think that she has had plastic surgery to increase the size of her booty. Kim doesn’t have butt implants. She’s using the oldest trick in the book: Body shapers and padding!

Kim Kardashian with and without Butt Pads

kim kardashian butt pads

Since butt implants don’t fluctuate in size from day to day, it’s glaringly obvious that Kim Kardashian uses butt pads and shapers when she is walking the red carpet (or out posing for the papparazzi, I mean, “shopping”).

{democracy:6}

While I don’t think Kim’s butt is the doing of a plastic surgeon, Kim’s nose certainly is!

Tags: , , , , ,

• avatar Pollieanna says:

I think Kim doesnt wear butt pads anymore. She used to, when she 1st got famous, but she has gained so much weight now that she doesn’t need the extra help anymore. Just my opinion though!

• avatar angie says:

everyone in her family has big butts!! but iam sure they look betterin the right jeans and right body shapers so it looks really high up in her clothes, even my butt looks better clothed than nude!! ha!

• avatar Sally says:

Of course, she is either wearing custom made butt shapers or her behind is surgically enhanced. I don’t know what butts you are looking at but no one in her family has a tush that big. I actually think she looked classier and had a beautiful balanced figure naturally. She now has a vulgar donkey butt. Carrying those implants probably made her lose Dancing with the Stars – completely off balance. She commented on DWTS that she wanted to channel the dancing spirit of JLO. That’s the problem she is a JLO wannabe.

• avatar therealtruth says:

Kim has implants or shapers. I have a large tush and I have had it all my life. I couldn’t get rid of it if I wanted to. That is something you can’t hide without tying a scarf around your waist. She never had a tush when she went to the catholic school, and now she has has the fat that has grown in one area?? Let’s not act like fat grows conveniently in one place please it is what it is….

• avatar donna porter says:

Kim defenitly has butt implant’s. I have butt implant’s so I can tell!…Just the way it shoots out so unnaturally at the top of the butt!…I would say her implants are to big for her porportion!….Mine are alot smaller implant’s!….She wanted the attention odviously!.Butt implants are becoming more acceptable like the breast implant…They definetly give you more confidence in that area…I dont even have to think about that Part of my body any more…They look and feel natural so why not!

• avatar Cris says:

No she doesnt have butt implants. Its funny how many white american people think that noone can have a small figure & a big butt. I am from Puerto Rico & lots of girls have natural bodies like that. I have a shape like Kim too, its not out of this world. & the photo in jeans made her butt look smaller b/c the jeans were probably tight. Maybe she uses pads occasionally, but if you ever have seen her with barely anything on then you know she has a big butt w/o pads.. please ppl

• avatar Cris eats shit says:

She’s just a whore with a fake ass and breasts, lips and nose. She isn’t even a real star. She has no talent. Of coarse she is fake she is in Hollywood.

• avatar You eat shit says:

My god, you haters are hilaiously pathetic. If you’re gonna hate based on ‘facts’, do yourselves a favour and stop sounding like sad losers who hate on others smart enough to do less but make more money than you do. She may be a whore, but she sure sleeps on nicer sheets at night.

• avatar daniella says:

I AM AN ASSITANT TO A US PLASTIC SURGEON IN MEXICO, I´M A 100 PERCENT AMERICAN OUR CLINIC IS MAINLY FOR AMERICAN´S WHO WANT TO SPEND LESS AND MAYBE HAVE STUFF DONE THAT IS NOT AVAILBLE IN THE US YET- AND WHAT I FIND OFFENSIVE IS THAT SHE CONSTANTLY DENIES THE OBVIOUS- THAT ASS, THOUGH I THINK ATTRACTIVE, IS MAN-MADE,AND ANYONE WHO HAS EYESIGHT CAN TELL IT IS NOT A NATUARLLY BIG BUTT. YES, HER SISTERS HAVE BIG HIPS NOT BIG PUERTO RICAN BOOTIES, AND THANK YOU DONNA PORTER ABOVE, I THINK ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY GREAT THAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE, I BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE COMNPLETELY NORMAL AND WOMEN WILL BE LESS EMBARASSED TO ADMIT THAT THEY TOO HAVE GOTTEN BUTT IMPLANTS, VENICE BEACH WILL LOOK A LOT MORE LIKE KIM! FRANKLY THAT SOUNDS HEALTHIER THAN THE CURRENT ANOREXIC RAGE THT IS SO POPULAR! BUT I DON´T UNDERSTAND WHY HER¨FANS¨ GET DEFFENSIVE AS IF IT IS NOT ATTRACTIVE IF ITS FAKE? IF YOU THINK FAKE IS UNNATTRACTIVE, THEN STAY AWAY FROM THE LADIES IN CARACAS, RIO DE JANEIRO AND PUNTA DEL ESTE- YOU MIGHT RUNB IN TO QUITE A FEW STORE BOUGHRT BODY PARTS!

• avatar daniella says:

SADLY I AGREE WITH THE PERSON ABOVE ME, THOUGH.ITS SAD THAT SOMEONE IS FAMOUS FOR HAVING A BIG THOUGH BEAUTIFUL ASS, AND NOTHING MORE.

• avatar Alex says:

I dont think she has butt implants…
    and YES u can gain weight mostly in your butt if thats your genetic…
    Im from Puerto Rico too Cris (#6) and I mostly gain weight on my butt.

Talentless or not ,shes a beautiful woman,Im glad there are new examples of women celebrated for their bodies that are not blond,blue eyed,with enormous breasts and flat pancake butts.

• avatar Melanie says:

I’m canadian and I have a large butt for my size. It used to be small but I gained weight and it went there too, but I don’t think it can grow probably around 5 inches just by eating more.

• avatar Shelli says:

I have seen before and after photos of Kim’s backside, as well as befores and afters of her nose. The only way Kim’s backside could have grown that large is if the rest of her had grown large as well. She’s probably had fat transferred to her buttock region, which is why she has no problem denying that she hasn’t got bum implants.

Then again, Kim has no problem denying that she hasn’t had a nose job, when it’s very apparent that she most certainly has. One doesn’t just go to sleep and wake to find the bump on the bridge on their bridge gone, and the slight hookish appearance of their nose suddenly straightened out. Believe me I know, ’cause I’ve had the same nose for years, and nothing that cool has every happened to me.

I like Kim Kardashian’s appearance. I think she looks fabulous. I wouldn’t have such a problem with her if she’d just be honest. And that comment isn’t just directed at her, that goes for all celebrities that deny they’ve had anything done.

Be honest and tell us that you’ve had work done. Don’t deny something that’s so obviously been done (Ashley Simpson and her nosejob). And, let us know who’s done it, so we know which doctors to go to (Kim, Carmen Electra, Demi Moore, Ashley Simpson), and which ones to avoid (Joan Rivers, Madonna, Jocelyn Wildenstein, Meg Ryan, Janice Dickenson).

• avatar DIVADOLL says:

SHE HAS BUTT IMPLANTS AND FG SHE DOES NOT AND NEVER HAD ENOUGH FAT FOR FAT GRAFTING ALONE…LIL KIM HAD MORE FAT THAN HER AND LIL KIM’S BUTT IS SMALLER THAN HERS AND I MIGHT ADD LIL KIM HAS FAT GRAFTING DONE BY DR ANTHONY YOUN , SO PEOPLE THAT AINT FAT GRAFTING ALONE SHE HAS IMPLANTS ALSO

• avatar jennie says:

the first one with the jeans is photoshopped easy as that people are so gullable, and the second one isn’t photoshopped.

• avatar koolkat says:

what about when she wears a bikini dipshit

• avatar Anabel says:

the only reason why it looks like she has a flatter but in the jean shot is based on her posture. anyone who poses the way she looks in the second shot will look ike they have a bigger butt!

• avatar Lisa says:

I think it’s the shapewear. You can buy underwear with pads in it nowdays that make you appear to have a big butt. Every time I see Kim, she looks gorgeous but, the butt is always a different size which is why I guess shapewear. Kim doesn’t have a natural big butt because her sisters all have a decent size butt but, not close to Kim’s big butt which changes size in almost every picture you see of her. I think Kim is the most materialistic sister and you can tell she loves plastic surgery, as she is obsessed with her looks. She has no talent, so she needs to think of herself which is sad. Jessica Biel has a booty but, her butt is natural because she works out.

• avatar Chris says:

While none of us can be certain on whether or not she has butt-implants its a few things i am certain of! It is possible just to gain weight in your ass because i have seen it in my girlfriends who i know had NO surgeries. The picture above with the jeans is a altered clearly. I watched the show a few times an i think her butt is real with work done to other places. Oh yea, all of them have shape naturally thats easy to see to the person who commented that her sisters are not as big! Someone has to have the biggest butt and it happens to be Kim!

• avatar Hello says:

SO I know this post is old now and since then we have all seen images of Kim K naked (playboy, W magazine) and the butt is definitely part of her body. The question is not whether or not the butt is padded externally (which it clearly isn’t), but whether or not she was born with it, sans surgery. To make such declarative statements (“Kim Kardashian with and without butt pads”) and then not follow up when more evidence is produced is highly disheartening. I take most of your words as fact, but now I know this older post to be fiction! What’s the deal??