brigitte nielsen plastic surgeryBrigitte Nielsen was an extemely hot model/actress in the 80’s, and she just can’t seem to accept that her glory days are over. She has appears on numerous reality shows that feature washed up celebrities, including “The Surreal Life”, “The Mole”, “Strange Love”, “Celebrity Big Brother” and “Celebrity Rehab”.

Now, Brigitte Nielson is starring in her own reality show titled, “From Old to New: Brigitte Nielsen in the Celebrity Clinic”. On here new show, Brigitte will undergo a facelift, eyelift, breast lift, liposuction, breast reduction and additional cosmetic surgeries in a desperate attempt to turn back time.

Here are Brigitte’s thoughts and reasoning behind her plastic surgery makeover:

I know I am the first female celebrity in the world who has allowed herself to be filmed like that in an operating theatre…I know I will be breaking a taboo. But I’m sure that it will provoke a new discussion. It’s time things change. I feel 30 and want to look that way again…The secrecy in Hollywood is annoying,” Brigitte said. “You can see that the stars do not age naturally. It’s not right that the fans, the normal women, are lied to….I’m getting a complete renewal: facelift, eyelift, fat injections in my face, liposuction, a breast lift and I need new teeth.

It will be interesting to see how she looks after all of the plastic surgeries she is undergoing. Her goal is to pose for Playboy again, although at 44 I don’t really have any interest in see Brigitte Nielson naked, no matter how much plastic surgery she has done.

Brigitte Nielson in the 80’s. Before she needed plastic surgery:

CENSORED – Click for photo

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

• avatar MsGee says:

For whom or what? Will someone please close the barn door! I still haven’t gotten the bile out of my mouth from “Strange/Strangle Love”.

• avatar kano says:

is that breast implants, though? cause her nipples seem to be pointed upwards…

• avatar Mark says:

For someone who was this beautiful, aging must be hell?! poor thing, she’s quite crazy.

• avatar Goofy says:

Ewww! I saw her first in Rocky, and even she had such a de-glam look, i though she was hot!

• avatar MARI says:

I AM ALL FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING…:) YOU GO GIRL IF U CAN AFFORD GO FOR YOURS ALL THESE PEOPLE GIVING NEGATIVE FEED BACKS ARE HATERS..PROBABLY WISH THEY COULD AND CAN’T I AM 33 SOON TO BE 34 AND LOST WEIGHT IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING…. I HOPE YOU GET HAPPINESS FROM THIS ALL AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERIES BRIGITTE…..

• avatar pragmatic says:

I don’t get it. She looks really good for someone her age. She’s still thin to me with some body fat. I’m in the same position. We just need to get to the gym more….. And maybe in hindsight she should have kept out of the sun…….

Still, when I get to her age I’d kill to like that!!!!

• avatar envious eve says:

everybodys got shit to say but if they had the money they’d do it Damn u have 18-20 yyr olds having surgery that is the bsh we have left the young LOOKS, JOB TITLE, CASH VALUE, CAR, WHAT XCLUSIVE CLUB CAN U GET ME IN to a mind, a heart, love, and caring mean nothing to generation 0 and u’r famous bcause u put out a sex tape & have a big ass or u’r familys loaded an even though u’r livin paychk by paychk u’r 6 mo old must have tims , prada, etc

• avatar Alex says:

wowie!
    she looked incredible back then!
    an amazon!

• avatar ReginaPhalange says:

She may have been a hot model way back when but she’s always been a lousy actress. Have you *seen* Red Sonja???
    As for her teeth, Flavor Flav tried to convince her to get a set of gold teef made that time, but she balked. Might have had something to do with him talking about how you have to clean ’em or they smell bad. Eww.
    I wonder–if she’d known then what she knows now, would she have taken better care of herself?

• avatar you people are irritating says:

Looking young won’t make you any less dead…

• avatar Jealous Much? says:

Jealous much?

• avatar Ava says:

Good for her at least she is being honest about it. If I ever have the money I would lay on the plastic surgeon’s table and tell him to just pull everything up. It is much harder on women to age, women are judged on their beauty men are judged on money and power. I was beautiful and still and attractive for an older women but getting old is NOT for the faint of heart. Why look old when you are healthy and don’t feel it. I am not saying at 60 you should look 20 but damn why look tired and old if you don’t have to. The world definitely treats you different when you are young and beautiful.

• avatar Mork says:

”women are judged on their beauty men are judged on money and power”
    So women are judged on something you’re born with and men have to struggle for money and power? Don’t think so. Well, maybe where you live (usa?), but not in Europe sugar. Beauty and youth are nice (who doesn’t want to look like Brad Pitt) but not thát important.