I don’t spook easily, but there is just something about Joan River’s face that scares the shit out of me!

Joan Rivers plastic face:

joan rivers face plastic surgery
(Click picture for close up of Joan River’s face)

Joan has had extensive plastic surgery on her face such as: Multiple facelifts, brow lift, botox, soft tissue fillers, jaw implants, multiple nose jobs, veneers, blepharoplasty (eye work), liposuction, cheek implants, breast implants, etc. etc. etc…

Joan Rivers before & after plastic surgery:

joan rivers facelift plastic surgery

Joan Rivers plastic surgeried face is so inanimate that it looks inhuman. She looks like a scary, walking, talking puppet. Sort of like that movie “Leprechaun” or Madame the puppet.

Is Joan Rivers turning into the puppet Madame?

joan rivers puppet madame face

Joan Rivers is 75 years old and is most certainly addicted to plastic surgery. She has been quoted as saying, “My motto is ‘better a new face coming out of an old car than an old face coming out of a new car’. Spend your money on you.” and, “Plastic surgery has everything to do with how a person feels about him or herself. There is no such thing as too much.”

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

• avatar lolling says:

If you ask me she got dealt the worst card possible, and although she’s BLOODY SCARY, she looks a hell of alot better than before the surgerys.

• avatar Liz_Corde says:

I remember years ago Joan was making fun of Gloria Vanderbilt saying, that if she had any more face lifts she’d have a goatee. Well Joan, I think you not only had to eat your words but well on your way to a major uni-brow!

• avatar keeper says:

Honestly.. She looks better after the surgry. She is one hell of a woman, she has been a joy all the way!!! I think she is a beauty.. !! she was determined and I think she did a good job pulling it Off..!! She has a great surgen.

• avatar keeper says:

I mean look at her she is 80 years old… !!! She looks great.

• avatar Maggie says:

Did the surgeon shave half her chin off? She looked like a horse before sugery. Now she looks like the Bride of Frankenstein. Nasty mouth as well. She makes fun of other people’s appearance and she looks worse than anyone.

• avatar Jeanie says:

Perhaps she was a bit “horsey” before, but the top photo of her is inhuman. She’s awfully mean, and looks it.

• avatar Leslie says:

She kinda looks like she is on the way to looking like Mason Verger from Hannibal.

• avatar gutless says:

is this what it’s come to? seems like most people prefer the fake plastic look–even knowing it’s fake–to natural aging. our eyes are increasingly unaccepting of natural faces and bodies and i for one think it’s terrible.

• avatar Vera says:

In her favour, at least she resembles herself, and she doesn’t look bad for 75 or whatever she is now, though I prefer nature as a rule.

• avatar katie says:

She looks the BEST she has ever looked,
    YOU GO GIRL

• avatar Vesna says:

I just can’t watch her at all on TV–she looks like a blonde Michael Jackson! People can still look good at age 75 with MINOR surgery, not multiple surgeries trying to look like she is 22 again. And, the sad thing is that she has taught that rather plain daughter of hers that life isn’t worth living unless you facelift, facelift, facelift to look ever younger than trying to be happy the way you are, now she is starting to look as scarey as her mother–shame on Joan!

• avatar whuck!!! whuck!!! says:

keeper R u KIDDING????????????????????????????????
    I agree with the Blogger she spooks the shit out of me 2. All she need 2 do is get in the Coffin and
    say Goodnite LOL(She’s Through)!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!

• avatar nafajo says:

Ohhh my WORD!!! Scary is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

I am embarrassed for her!

• avatar lucy says:

She doesn’t look 70-80 years old. Which I think is a BAD thing. There’s not point in looking young at that age. People should respect your age, not guess it. I completely agree with the author, and its not mentioned but look at her eyes. They were so much bigger and brighter with out the surgery and now they are hiding behind the rest of her face.

• avatar L says:

She looks awful…just as bad as catwoman!

• avatar poss says:

I saw Joan Rivers yesterday on a talkback show – haven’t seen her for many years. I thought her appearance was a gag (a mask or stage makeup).

It was disappointing that in the interview she was bagging the appearance of other women.

Fortunately we can love her for her fantastic wit regardless of her appearance.

• avatar MST says:

What’s even scarier are the prices she asks for that cheap-azz jewelry she hawks on television.

• avatar dan says:

I use to go down on Broadway around 12th street in NYC and they would sell her jewelery and other QVC junk for $2-$3 (TV special prices $39.95 etc.).

• avatar RJB says:

She looks absolutely horrible. She really has some nerve talking about ANYBODY elses appearance. Before her surgeries she may have been plain looking, but at least she looked human.

• avatar janetb says:

But she’s 80….she looks great. Her skin is nice. She cares about her looks. Come on, give her a break…she’s 80.

• avatar pragmatic says:

This is an extreme lifted face.I couldn’t help but notice the unnatural symmetry of her face–mirror image of a 45 degree angle right there. No offense, Joan.

• avatar JJB says:

What an ugly senile jew-frick. BAD genes.

• avatar Helen says:

WHAT THE? SHE LOOKS MAD. ESPECIALLY IN THE LARGE PICTURE. VERY SCARY AND INANIMATE!

• avatar ANN says:

MY GOD, ISN’T THERE ANY REAL FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER THAT CAN TELL HER HOW AWFUL SHE LOOKS? WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LOOK SO AWFUL AND PLASTICKY AS OPPOSED TO GROWIN OLD GRACEFULLY? GROSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE THE CATWOMAN’S DOUBLE??

• avatar Marie says:

Poor old women. Can you believe with looks like this she has the nerve to criticize other woman’s looks on national TV. Please someone, donate a pair of glasses to this women and hide her in a place of safety. A suitable caption to her photo will be “gogga maak vir baba bang, but please, do not use her as such.

• avatar Nik says:

Joan Rivers looks like a rejected mannequin! That chic is scary.

• avatar Garrison says:

Okay, she was never a raving beauty but she has had 20 lifts too many. Trying to fight a losing battle with time and aging. Sad.

• avatar Helen says:

I think that Joan Rivers is a very sensitive woman and may be has had some inferiority complexes about her looks always. If it makes her feel good and happy to have plastic surgery – so why not – I am amazed and embarrassed for the people criticizing her in such a mean and sarcastic way. One day, if you live long enough, you will look old, wrinkled, fat etc….. and you may think of getting some help from a plastic surgeon. Please more good feelings and love and less of all the hurting words I just read. (Helen, Israel)

• avatar Valerie says:

I dunno I hd my boobs done and was lucky enough that they came out beautiful and although I have had a bit of a nose all my life. I think I will leave my face alone. That’s not something you can cover up easily. Besides looking that fake is not pretty. Age with a little grace women. Do very suptle things because drastic measures can come out repulsive as you can see here.

• avatar Trish says:

Although the lift also appears a bit too severe to me as well, it certainly doesn’t deserve all these nasty words!! First of all I certainly hope she did it for herself, which appears to be correct and is the ONLY reason to have this type of surgery. Unfortunately for Joan she is constantly in the public eye and is therefore a target. I also had a browlift and have found it to be pretty “severe” over the past 3 months, however I was begining to look like a cross between my bassett hound and the patients I take care of in the nursing home, so I chose to fix that. You go Joan, as long as you are happy with you looks the rest of the world can go fly a kite. PS for 75+ you are hot and I am thinking that many, many women over age 55 are jealous, which is why there are so many nasty remarks here……

• avatar Jackk says:

Surgery has done her good. she is really good for her age :) :D :)

• avatar Lisa says:

Wow. I thought Madonna did something…I’ve always loved her face and at one point I didn’t recognize her! She truly looks, well, “odd.”

I think we need to redefine beauty if anyone thinks these women (we’re talking faces) look great! If you define “looking beautiful” as simply having no lines, then okay–as long as you can reconcile yourself to over stuffed lopsided lips that either puff out like fish or hang to one side or don’t meet–or very scary “cheekbones” that give almost a monster like appearance.

• avatar Will says:

I dont really watch Joan Rivers that much, but for her age…..she looks GREAT !!!!!!

• avatar Marianna says:

I agree with Joan … who wants to get old and invisible? Looking good Joan … one hot mama at whatever age you are! Joan looks better than any 50 year old I’ve seen. People are just jealous of her.

• avatar adriane says:

Some people need to just let themselves age.

• avatar HOPE MAGLARAS says:

what ever makes someone happy is a wonderful feeling, so who cares what people think of you

• avatar marcelo says:

Hey! You are saying she looks this and that but she is almost 80, of course she isnt going to be pretty and perfect-faced! But for someone 77 years old she looks fine, although a bit is, of course, exaggerated.

• avatar psychobee says:

I liked your BEFORE pic of Joan cos even there its obvious she had undergone loads of stuff, facelifts, nosejobs, etc. i doubt there are any real BEFORE photos exist of this woman.

• avatar rose says:

I think Joan Rivers is a fabulous lady – she has a wonderful sense of humor and looks gorgeous at 77 years old. – She is an inspiration to any one wanting plastic surgery. – Rose.

• avatar George says:

I love Joan. I love her honest humour. She tells it like it is. I always laugh at what she says. Unfortunately, her face is pulled a bit too tight. I read that she has the same surgeon as Michael Jackson did. That guy should lose his license. Their mouths are pulled too funny and they look like creepy monkey clowns.

• avatar Eric says:

Good on you, Joan

I think you look amazing – and your youthful looks complement your youthful attitude and personality.

And I admire your transparency about your procedures – after all there’s nothing to be ashamed of; and a lot to be admired.

I’m a 51 year old male who recently had both upper and lower eyelid surgery as well as earlobe reduction surgery (I also had a nose job in my youth). And I’m now saving for lower face/necklift surgery.

There’s absolutely no reason to look older than one feels if there is something we can do about it.

I think you are an inspiration for other people considering surgery. I just wish you’d share your surgeons’ details with me as I think the work you’ve had done is terrific!!!

• avatar Kris says:

I think she is older than 75.. she’s pushing 80 and lets face it. Despite all of the facial work, her nose looks the worst-way overdone. I guess some people believe that multiple face lifts are still better than wrinkles and sagging. I cant say when Im her age I wont do the same thing if I had the money. She does look pulled pretty tight but if she’s happy, thats what counts.

• avatar Anne says:

Aw! Leave her alone! I think she is a gutsy, funny woman who has made a lot of people laugh. And she is successful. Anyone out there just plain jealous?

• avatar Anne says:

what am I supposed to moderate?

• avatar wtfster says:

You people are all stoned LOL!

• avatar mscharlie says:

she always was an ugly woman I am sorry to say. funny but ugly.

• avatar Albert says:

She looks like she’s been embalmed.

It serves her right for all the uncivilized remarks she made about everyone else.

• avatar Carol Robison says:

HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY JOAN AND I HAPPEN TO THINK YOU LOOK MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DID 15 YEARS AGO. I USED TO NOT LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOUR HUMOR SEEMED SO MEAN BUT NOW THAT I HAVE WATCHED MORE OF YOU AND I REALIZE IT IS THE DRY HUMOR WITH A LOT OF REALITY THAT HAS MADE YOU THE SUCCESS THAT YOU ARE, I APPRECIATE YOUR TALENT. YOU HAVE HAD TO BE A GUTSY LADY TO SUCCEED IN THAT BUSINESS AND I COMMEND YOU ON BEING ABLE TO KEEP GOING INTO YOUR 80′S. I WISH YOU MANY MORE YEARS OF BEING IN THE LIMELIGHT AND IT IS YOUR BODY AND YOUR MONEY SO ENJOY!!!!! I WOULD DO THE SAME IF I HAD THE MONEY AND I THINK MANY MORE WOULD TOO, THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS. MANY MORE GOOD YEARS ARE WISHED FOR YOU,FROM ME ANYWAY SO I SAY KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST (ANYTHING YOU WANT) LOL LOVE YA FROM COLORADO