Just when I was complimenting the work that Madonna has had done on her face, she goes and over does it…

Madonna before and after plastic surgery:

madonna cheek implants plastic surgery

It looks like Madonna got some more plastic surgery, probably in preparation for her “Sticky and Sweet” tour, but DAMN it looks strange. It looks like she received cheek implants by the way her cheekbones are jutting off her face unnaturally. It makes me wonder if she had a face lift as well? Her face looks awfully tight for a 50 year old women…

You can also tell that she has plumped her lips slightly, but her lips look nice and nearly natural, unlike whatever she had done to her face/cheeks.

Madonna’s face look verrrryyyy different nowadays:

madonna plastic surgery

Tags: , , , , ,

• avatar Jacheree says:

She looks like a crack addict or something… SO effing weird.

• avatar MsGee says:

Looks like the “material girl” has put too much
    materials in her face, this time around. I know
    Mr. A-Rod is not leaving his wife for this “material thing”!

• avatar pak31 says:

I have no respect for what she’s done. Can’t any woman in Hollywood age gracefully?? Why can’t any woman just accept that life is about aging, when you get past a certain age you will look older, it’s part of life. They think that changing their faces or breasts will make them younger or more attractive, to me that’s lack of self confidence.

• avatar meee says:

idont wanna be famous anymore…it looks aweful!
    she looked much prettier aging gracfully…Now she looks soooo um? Old and desperate.
    i pray her implants reject and she pays in pain and agony for the evil things she has done to so many people. the families she has wrecked and the ruined lives she has left behind her. She should do us all a favour and take handful of barbituates and down a bottle of scotch and spare us another torturous weekend of that re-re-re-mixed crap they palm off as music when really it’s just distracting noise.

• avatar meee says:

Mr. A Rod, Secretly…has found out what it feels like for a girl “)oops…i’ve said too much! cute face though…a bit wide around the waist for me lol xoxo

• avatar Alicia says:

Like a virgin… more like an anteater!

• avatar Mark says:

She looks horrific. Horrific! Ever since these shots, I’m no longer a fan. She was supposed to be a legend like Elvis. Instead she’s turned into Priscilla or a Jackson. She needs to remove those jumbo cheek implants ASAP. She was fooling people before because the plastic surgery work was done so well that you might just believe she was aging gracefully and naturally. Now she might as well be wearing a sign that says “FAKE,” or “FREAK.” A sad ending to a once-brilliant career. Madonna is officially OVER.

• avatar Jenn says:

Man, honestly it looks like she’s using narcotics…

• avatar Madonna looks scary! says:

But I don’t understand this – with all the gazillions of dollars she has, why doesn’t she get her nasty looking teeth fixed????

• avatar Sickitten says:

Look at the arms in the full shot.

Just Madge manipualting the media.

• avatar Helen says:

“These pics were photoshopped by her people (leaked to Perez Hilton) right before she went on tour to peak ticket sales and an interest in her.

Look at the arms in the full shot.

Just Madge manipualting the media.” Really? Anyway she looks like a coke addict/ druggy. WELL DONE. another p.s fail.

• avatar JA says:

I AM A MADONNA FAN SHE STILL RULES—-BUT THIS WAS TOO MUCH WITH THE CHEEK IMPLANTS—–ITS COOL TO MAINTAIN AND LOOK YOUNGER AND HAVE BEAUTY ——-BUT THIS ALMOST TAKES AWAY HER NATURAL BEAUTIFUL FEATURES—IT IS STARTING TO NOT LOOK LIKE MADONNA ANYMORE WITH THESE CHEEK IMPLANTS AND SHE LOOKS VERY YOUNG WITH HER EYES BUT ITS ALMOST TOO YOUNG FOR 50———SHE IS GOING TO LOOK IN HER 20′S OR 30′S WHEN WHEN SHE IS 70 OR 80—THAT WILL BE WEIRD

I LOVE MADONNA BUT SHES HAD ENOUGH

MADONNA SHOULD LEAVE HER LOOKS ALONE—- A LITTLE EYELID LIFE A LITTLE COLLAGE OR BOTOX FINE MAYBE A PEEL—-THATS IT —-SHE SHOULD STICK ONLY TO MINOR TYPE PROCEDURES—–IF I WERE HER I DEFINITELY WOULDNT WANT TO CHANGE MY NATURAL FEATURES—–JUST SMOOTH OVER A LITTLE SOME LINES IF THAT

• avatar JA says:

I TOOK A SECOND LOOK AT PICS—-WOW I LOVE MADONNA BUT I DO NOT LIKE THOSE CHEEK IMPLANTS AT ALL I HOPE SHE GETS RID OF THEM FAST

• avatar JA says:

YOU PEOPLE SHOULDNT KNOCK HER SHES ACHIEVED MORE THAN ALL OF US EVER WILL

HOW CAN YOU BLAME HER FOR DOING THIS

SHE HAD A HUSBAND 10 YEARS YOUNGER WHO CHEATED ON HER AND SHE REALLY LOVED HIM AND TRIED TO MAKE A FAMILY——THIS IS WHY SHE DID THIS—-SHE WAS HEARTBROKEN AND HE BELITTLED HER BECAUSE SHE WAS BEGINNING TO SHOW HER AGE

I FEEL SORRY FOR HER —–SHE HEART WAS BROKEN

THIS IS THE RESULT

• avatar JA says:

HER HEART WAS BROKEN

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

She looks like if she ate world’s sourest thing or like she did a blow job and the guy lost his pennis.(the pennis is still in her mouth torn apart)

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

Oops!I forgot to say something, the thing that I was going to say was NO AFFENCED maddonna.

• avatar e says:

Where is Madonna?.This person cannot be Madonna!. It is so sad that she used to age gracefully and now she wants to jump on the plastic surgery bandwagon! I wish people would confront this bitch about what she has had done!. And her publicist is a fuckin liar!.What a ugly ass CUNT!!..Madonna you use to have an iconic face, one that people could look at and say “Thats MADONNA”!. not anymore. u fucked it all up!.you are a sellout whore!.and to think that i will buy another album from your fake british ass?..yeah right BITCH!. you completely forget where you come from!!..U ARE NOT BRITISH!..YOU ARE FROM THE HOOD!!..DETROIT BITCH!..ACT LIKE IT!..

• avatar c says:

I am wondering if she has buttocks implants?

• avatar c says:

does she have buttocks implants?

• avatar c says:

she has had time to recover from the surgeries, and I think she looks great.

• avatar you people are irritating says:

Oh shit, does anybody remember the little gray alien from Independence Day?

• avatar you people are irritating says:

@JA

“‘SELF’-muthafuckin-esteem. It’s esteem of you muthafuckin self. How [is he] gonna fuck up the way you feel about YOU?”

It’s one thing to be depressed and all that. It’s another let someone else control your actions. Thats just a weak spirit…I don’t care who you are.

• avatar london says:

Jesus… She should´ve had a voice implant.
    She had this done because as she ages she can´t hide that aweful voice by taking her clothes off!

• avatar VinJan says:

I am 56 years old and I will always be a Madonna fan. You people need to grow up. How many of you are even 30? And your language? is horrific. Using expletives does not make you sound more cool or grown up on the net. How about letting Madonna make the decisions about her life and not judge her?
    What a concept? Madonna has the money, my little friends.
    She didn’t get it by being immature and judging people for trying to better themselves in their own way. If you live to be her age, you MAY come to understand what I am talking about.

• avatar jen says:

I agree about the language. Potty-mouths sound stupid and coarse.

• avatar lizzzzy says:

i wish madonna aged naturally or at least didnt get as much surgeries. she would have been way prettier.

• avatar tit says:

this woman is Joan van arks Bastard child!. This is Karmas way of saying ‘i don’t like dirty disrespectful sexualized trollops’ told you so luv!.

• avatar Kimberly says:

Yikes!

• avatar peter says:

You hear this and that, she writes her stuff she doesn’t, she just selects the best artists, bla bla. It’s all just jealousy. A fact is, if it was that easy that an only somewhat talented little slut/male slut… whatever (not to be sexist) could do it, then why don’t you all do it? Ahh, you don’t want to be famous? Right! You’re american, but don’t want to be famous! Well, that’s rare! Exists, but rare. I am not blaming the nation, when in Rome….u know…the world’s most modern society…etc..Whatever..for Madonna to put all these artists together even if she never wrote a line or note in her life is an INCREDIBLE output. Nobody has done it so far as well as she has. BTW do you guys ever listen to the words of her music? Or are you too caught up inside of the outside image? Heartwarming music, GREAT lyrics with some fantastic poetry or at worst just superb meaning behind. Even if just chosen. Can you choose that well? Agreed she gets a bit skanky here and there these days, with that s&m shit, but as someone said before, wait until you get to 50 and up. Whatever works folks!! (seeLarryDavid) I find her absolutely beautiful (yeah she gets nasty, don’t we all?) BUT at least she’s a voice of originality, I know she copied stuff from here and there but ended up “doing it better”. Don’t all artists copy to a certain extent? It’s called evolution! I’m sorry to say most of you may be forgetting about your own creativity?? Otherwise you would have more compassion for not the bad but the great things Madonna has given us. If you don’t know what I mean you stopped listening to her at Material Girl? Right? Especially when judging negatively….something we can’t even estimate. My two cent love to all.