Kathy Griffin Swears Off of Plastic Surgery

Jul

kathy griffin plastic surgeryIn a statement to Fitness magazine, Kathy Griffin has sworn off plastic surgery and has hit the proverbial nail on the head, about plastic surgery.

Kathy Griffin about her experience with plastic surgery:

“What I found, though, was that it didn’t help me one bit,” Griffin says. “It didn’t get me happier or didn’t make me look particularly younger.

In 2003 Kathy Griffin underwent a facelift, eye job and what she calls “all that stuff”, which probably means botox and soft tissue fillers, as well.

Kathy is currently 47 years old.

Tags: , , , , ,

• avatar angie says:

yea poor lady she still fugly, at least she is funny!

• avatar Larissa says:

Plastic surgery doesn’t usually cure ugly, so I don’t know just what she was expecting… =P

• avatar Sairusi says:

Kathy Griffin was and still is the ugliest person ever lived in motion pictures.

• avatar Tammy says:

I don’t think she is BAD looking. I just think she is “not at all” funny….not a bit. But she certainly seems to think she is.

• avatar Eco Echo228 says:

She recently had a facelift – you can tell they changed her ear lobes by tucking dkin underneath especially under her right ear. H-wood is so full of untruth

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

Did you know that she said “sick it” to Jesus.

• avatar Garrison says:

Damn her looks. This woman is fallout funny and that’s all the people are really looking for. She wasn’t born pretty and no amount of sugery is gonna change that.

• avatar tommyboy says:

i think she looks great,,she is one funny lady and i couldnt care less if she had a beard

• avatar ultiamteauthority says:

Kathy is very funny. Her book “Official Book Club Selection”is really brilliant. She’s a different kind of comic. Kathy is just kind of an average looking woman. Sad about the P.S. Did what P.S. often does, makes women look somewhat like aliens. Something is just not right. But, in her book, she discusses the medical horrors she went through with an incompetent plastic surgeon. Kathy was ultimately saved from septicemic as a result of the operation by a physician who happened to be in the plastic surgeon’s office and insisted that the surgeon drive her to Cedars Sinai ER.

• avatar Rose says:

God, this lady annoys me. She’s unfunny but thinks that she’s goddamn hilarious with that kermit voice of hers. But I wouldn’t say she’s ugly, just plain-looking. Maybe more so since she annoys me so much.

• avatar Observer says:

Not only that, but I think she has some of those weird excessive wrinkles you sometimes hear about when you get botox. I could be wrong, but I think I heard somewhere, that once a face lift wears off, gravity tends to build up some freaky looking wrinkles around your face. And looking at her tv show, you can definitely see some excess wrinklage going on. Maybe not, though, perhaps her fair skin just makes her skin crack a lot more than others.

• avatar ALEX13 says:

It’s a woman? It looks hideous. I thought it was a Jackie Stallone wannabe.

• avatar psychobee says:

she looks like sarah jessica parker. they must have the same doc.

• avatar Danny Burns says:

Being married to her would cure my sex addiction…..

• avatar wtfster says:

You people are being way harsh, she is not ugly at all. She’s a lot better looking that a lot of hollywood women.

• avatar moliver says:

She can have all of the plastic surgery she desires, but it won’t change the ugly, self-absorbed and unfunny person she truly is. When she has appeared on TV, I always change the channel-she is that offensirve to me.

• avatar dcgodiva says:

Kathy Griffin’s ears look like they have permanently turned inside out – grotesque. Is this the result of skin pulled too tight?