Courtney Cox Admits to Using Botox

Nov

<a href=courtney cox botox celebrity plastic surgery” align=”left” hspace=”10″ vspace=”5″>While it’s not surprising that Courtney Cox uses Botox, she finally owned up to it in a recent interview with Marie Claire magazine.

“Botox? I think it’s fantastic and also horrible. I mean, they’ve come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly…”

“I went to this doctor once and he was like, ‘Oh, let me do it just here and here and here.’ And I was miserable. I mean, I’m an actor, I’ve got to be able to move my face…”

“When people start messing with their foreheads and can’t lift their eyebrows, that’s weird. It’s not that I haven’t tried Botox – but I hated it.”

While Courtney claims that she “hated” Botox, it looks like she is most certainly still getting Botox treatments. Personally, I think her doctor is doing a wonderful job. Courtney Cox is 44 years old and has no wrinkles on her face, but she doesn’t look frozen or fake.

That is just one of the pitfalls of working in Hollywood, there is no such thing as aging gracefully.

Tags: , ,

• avatar Cookie says:

Yes, she is definitely using botox and had surgery done like her eyes & a facelift. Also, she is getting fillers in her lips.

• avatar klm says:

I’m 48 and have had no work done and don’t have a single wrinkle on my face. It IS possible, sheesh.

• avatar karenee says:

Gosh, it’s so sad. These talented actresses get so much botox that they can’t move their faces. Courtney has joined the crowd. In her new show Cougars, she is painful to watch. She looks like a ventriliquist’s dummy-she can only move her lower jaw! I used to like her, but no longer.

• avatar Gail says:

Courtney is stunning and if she did get Botox, she went to a good doctor.

• avatar K. Breezy says:

She does botox and lip fillers. Its done tastefully on her.

• avatar Amanda says:

She is more beautiful than the younger Megan Fox.

• avatar Maddy says:

I think she looks terrifying on Cougar Town. I can’t even watch the show without focusing on how ridiculous she looks, in fact, I never noticed what a bad actress she was until I was no longer interested in her looks. She looks like someone blew air in her mouth to blow up her face! You can hardly recognize who she is. How scary for her to have to wake up and look at that in the mirror every day!

I think all the work she had done on her face marks the end of her career. It was a horrible decision. Why can’t she be proud of her maturity as a woman instead of focusing on looking 21 forever? It shows how shallow she is, and how affected she is by what Hollywood thinks. Sad.

• avatar Sara says:

I don’t think her admitting it was even remotely necessary. Just look at her face. It is very obvious she is pumping her face with botox.

It’s sad, because she used to be SO BEAUTIFUL. I wish she would have just aged naturally and gracefully. I’m sure she still would have looked great if she didn’t go under the knife so much.