cynthia weinstein plastic surgery surgeonWould you let this women perform plastic surgery on you?!

This is Cynthia Weinstein. She is a 53 year old, Australian plastic surgeon and, not surprisingly, there have been several complaints filed against her resulting from botched surgeries and cosmetic procedures.

I was unable to locate any “before” pictures of Cynthia Weinstein, but it is glaringly obvious that she has had way too much work done on her face. It appears that she’s had cheek implants, lip injections, botox treatments, a nose job, upper and lower eye work and at least one full face lift.

I find it unbelievable that so many people have taken a look at her botched face and thought that it would be a good idea for her to perform surgery on their own faces and bodies. Amazing.

Here are just some of the allegations that Cynthia Weinstein is facing:

* Performed inappropriate procedures on six patients in 2000-05, sometimes with “poor outcomes”.

* Repaid a dissatisfied patient $3300 on the condition the patient not complain.

* Exposed staff to lasers, resulting in eye injuries for one nurse.

* Asked staff to clean a device containing needles for re-use after it had been used on a patient with hepatitis B.

* Did not dispose of hazardous material correctly, resulting in a nurse suffering a needle-stick injury from a syringe used on an HIV-positive patient.

More on Cynthia Weinstein can be found in this article: “A Blemished Career“.

{democracy:14}

Tags: ,

• avatar Stuart says:

I’ve been looking on the Google Trends site, gene simmons is a hot subject at the moment!

• avatar xay says:

Dr Weinstein looks a bit like Trudie Styler, wife of STING.
    I hope she will be banned and her medical license revoke.
    She has committed too many crimes of disfiguring her patients, who have to live with their disfigurement and their scars.

• avatar pak31 says:

I agree, who would go to her in the first place? Do some research people.

• avatar Renee says:

Cynthia has performed numerous procedures on myself over many years. Im very happy with her work and she is a lovely person as well!

• avatar saloncanning says:

Cynthia Weinstein is NOT an MD (a US medical qualification). She is an Australian trained dermatologist NOT a plastic surgeon who continues to practice despite efforts of the local authorities to deregister her. She is probably quietly proud to be listed here amongst so-called celebrities. And for goodness sake, don’t insult Trudie Styler!

• avatar Mama says:

Good Lord lady! Get your jaw and chin enlarged to match the upper half of your face!

• avatar Anna says:

Cynthia Weinstein is NOT Australian – she’s jewish!!!

• avatar Helen says:

oh my.. scary. she looks like an olden day doll.. scary

• avatar angryjohnny says:

Would I let this women perform plastic surgery on me?! Are you kidding? If I saw her I’d call Mulder and Scully.

• avatar Helen says:

Comment #7/ Anna, Jews are a religion, not a culture/country. You can be Australian and Jewish. Think.

And also, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So scary.

• avatar PROVENZA MADRID says:

THE UGLIEST CHEEK IMPANTS I HAVE EVER SEEN. WHAT DID SHE DO …DO HER OWN SURGERY?
    THE PULLED PART OF HER FACE ON THE CHEEKS IS A SIGN OF A POOR COSMETIC SURGEON.
    SHE LOOKS LIKE A FREAK.
    SHADES OF MICHAEL JACKSON AND CHLOE LATANZI.
    WHY DID SHE LIE AND SAY SHE WAS AN M.D.????????

• avatar Rose says:

That’s horrible for the nurses and whatever patient risked the chance of getting Hepatitis B.
    But I don’t know why someone would take a look at her and get surgery.

• avatar LOIS VIERRA SMITH says:

Her cheek implants are sagging.
    She didn’t do her own surgery sooooooooooooo who did?

• avatar ElShay says:

She’s only 53?!!!!!!!!

• avatar mandy dumesny-blahut says:

What a freak. Who did her face? herself?

• avatar Michael Scollo says:

My boyfriend wanted to see her for butt implants but I said Nooo way sweetie!

She’s gone:

• avatar JEWISHPRINCESS says:

I also think she looks like TRUDY STYLER.
    This woman should be held accountable for what she has done.
    I had cosmetic surgery but I opted for Beverly Hills and I thank God when I see this….that I did.

If you are ever going to have surgery ..you better speak to former patients and not just jump in thinking..well…this is a Cosmetic Surgeon.
    We have had a few here in Palm Springs who had numerous complaints and law suites against them.

• avatar JEWISHPRINCESS says:

I HAVE RECENTLY READ SHE HAS GIVEN UP HER LICENSE .
    THERE ARE BEFORE PICTURES OF HER ONLINE.

• avatar jen says:

Those cheek implants look about 5 sizes too big for her face.

• avatar Barbara says:

I was Dr Weinstein’s patient when she was a dermatologist and couldn’t speak too highly of her. What went wrong? The only thing I can think of is mental illness affecting her judgment. The horror stories online are NOT the Cynthia who tended me with utmost kindness and professionalism.

• avatar sue says:

me and most of my friends from work.. we were with Dr cynthia too and she done a very good job for us .. thank you Cynthia and be strong 🙂

o …

• avatar Jeff says:

yeah well I’d stay away from whoever did her face too or did she do that herself