Cynthia Weinstein MD – Plastic Surgeon
Would you let this women perform plastic surgery on you?!
This is Cynthia Weinstein. She is a 53 year old, Australian plastic surgeon and, not surprisingly, there have been several complaints filed against her resulting from botched surgeries and cosmetic procedures.
I was unable to locate any “before” pictures of Cynthia Weinstein, but it is glaringly obvious that she has had way too much work done on her face. It appears that she’s had cheek implants, lip injections, botox treatments, a nose job, upper and lower eye work and at least one full face lift.
I find it unbelievable that so many people have taken a look at her botched face and thought that it would be a good idea for her to perform surgery on their own faces and bodies. Amazing.
Here are just some of the allegations that Cynthia Weinstein is facing:
* Performed inappropriate procedures on six patients in 2000-05, sometimes with “poor outcomes”.
* Repaid a dissatisfied patient $3300 on the condition the patient not complain.
* Exposed staff to lasers, resulting in eye injuries for one nurse.
* Asked staff to clean a device containing needles for re-use after it had been used on a patient with hepatitis B.
* Did not dispose of hazardous material correctly, resulting in a nurse suffering a needle-stick injury from a syringe used on an HIV-positive patient.
More on Cynthia Weinstein can be found in this article: “A Blemished Career“.