Did Kim Kardashian Have Liposuction?

Nov

I have figured out the mystery that is Kim Kardashians giant ass! I have always suspected that there was something unnatural about it, but I don’t think she has actual butt implants. She has wide hips that usually go along with a big butt, but her butt does not have a natural shape at all. She is not nearly athletic enough (not by a LONG shot) to explain why her giant butt sits so high up.

Did Kim Kardashian have liposuction?

kim kardshian liposuction plastic surgery

It appears that Kim Kardashian has had liposuction (or liposculpture) on her lower back, upper thighs and hips. Coco has had a similiar procedure (although Coco‘s lipo was much more aggressive). This sculpts the butt into looking bigger and perkier by defining it.

kim kardshian liposuction plastic surgery

{democracy:15}

Tags: , , , , , ,

• avatar CHUBBY GIRL says:

Sadly I must say I have those same thighs…and I really haven’t gotten anything done…so she probably didn’t either

• avatar clara says:

This is only a phenomenon in mainstream white-american culture. Ask anyone who grew up around women of color (esp. African Amer., East Indian & Hispanic women)an they are NOT thrown off by a round, perky butt. Mainstream media just picks on it b/c they like the butt to look like a weird thing that only pokes out at the very bottom. What you call “gross” and “fat” is just a different beauty aestetic.

• avatar melissa says:

Butt lift. Too lazy to be real. You can only have a butt like that if you are black or if you played years and years of soccer and lifted weights like a champ. She has done none of the above.

• avatar vell says:

i do strongly believe at one point she did have the Butt lift procedure done. Her butt looks odd on her body.

• avatar lisa says:

You can do specific workouts and pilates to tone your body into an ideal shape.

Plus you don’t have to necessarily be black to have a big booty. I have a big bum and I’m not black.
    The thing that makes me angry is when people point out the bumpiness on the thighs and bums of women. It’s CELLULITE for god’s sake and IT’S FREAKING NATURAL! Anyone who isn’t a stick has it!

• avatar you people are irritating says:

I really do hate this woman…everything about her…and I don’t know if she’s had a butt lift or not, nor do I care. I also don’t find her butt fascinating in the least. From my experience, however, women with larger butts (you’re beautiful, yes you are and I love you all) there tends to be an area a little below the butt that tends to bow out like that because of the crease created by the lovely round butt and thighs. On her it looks weird, but on most women I find it quite attractive

• avatar Astrid says:

She has the typical Dominican body. It’s most definitely natural. I have a very similar body and I don’t play soccer. Just come to the Bronx or Manhattan and you’ll see the same thing every where.

• avatar haa says:

She still has a nice body, even if shes not “athletic by a long shot”

• avatar okay says:

It has recently been established in a 2003 divorce document that Kim claimed that her ex husband forced he to get liposuction. So whoever posted this was correct! And Kim needs to stop lying about it now. lol. Here’s an article about it:

• avatar rsf says:

she needs to stop lying and saying she was forced to have the suction done

• avatar Thetruth says:

Well she said her ex husband forced her to get lipo .
    So I’m sure she did everythinq else . Women look around
    she’s beautiful but don’t deny something so seen
    she doesn’t play soccer or run track
    at her age her ass should be dropping soon and it’s not
    j.lo has an ass you can tell it’s not sitting right and j.lo was a
    dancer . Her boobs are to perky and up there
    we all know ladies w/ big breast her shit isn’t real
    and I feel bad for women . & young girls saying
    how perfect she is , making them feel like it’s possible
    to be that perfect and as for women she’s makin feel insecure
    and lying it’s just wrong anyon taking up for her is fine but
    just also know we will see when she gets 40 And her shit is still
    sitting up !

• avatar Thetruth says:

To okay ;

Thank you !
    She’s a liar ,just give credit to the guy who
    did it or women they did amaZing
    and whoever made this blog bravo because
    your on point .

• avatar sharon says:

U don’t have to be black or work out sometimes God give us different shape stop hating on this girl who care if she’s bless.I’m tired of women talking about each other put some of that energy in to helping some one in there of need u don’t see men writing about men sizes.

• avatar DIVADOLL says:

THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT…I’VE HAD THE PROCEDURE DONE AND MY BFF HAD IMPLANTS…THAT LOOKS LIKE BUTT IMPLANTS PLACED WITHIN THE MUSCLE WITH FAT GRAFTING AROUND THE EDGES OF THE IMPLANTS TO HIDE ANY POSSIBILITY OF THE IMPLANT SHOWING…ALSO WHO HASNT HAS LIPOSUCTION THESE DAYS I THINK SHE STILL LIPOS NOW AND AGAIN BUT SHE HAS PROBLEM WITH CELLULITE FOR A LONG TIME SHE SAID

• avatar rsf says:

I’m part black and when I loose weight, my butt does get a little bit smaller. Not much, but it does not protrude like her caboose. What about her is actually real?

• avatar Thetruth says:

I just feel if I were in her shoes if so many people didn’t believe me I will release footage of my teenage age because she only posted one picture to try and make everyone believe she’s real. If you notice she hasn’t posted a picture from when she was 16- or up showing off her curves . If your young and you have huge breast like she claims over time they can grow but as far as a ass goes you either have it or you don’t . Every time I watched the true Hollywood story of keeping up with the kardashians it’s like they pick what pictures to show to not get caught. I believe she had alot of work done before she got to make a name for her. Plus kourtney has come out and said she got a breast job and if anyone watchs kk take Miami – when there were bikinis both there breast look similar like there plastic sur. doctor knew how to make it look real , have it sit up and natural at the same time because Katy perry boobs are huge and real and when she wears dresses you can see the difference than kims .

• avatar not her real nose says:

you’re an idiot if you don’t think she has butt implants.

• Cellulite is not quick to eliminate, but it’s entirely possible in the event that you’re ready to adjust a few of your particular habits.

• avatar rrr says:

PEOPLE PLEASE SHE IS NOT REAL. FAKE BREASTS, LIPO, BUT IMPLANTS, CHEEK IMPLANTS, BROWLIFT, LIP IMPLANTS, CHIN IMPLANT, EVEN SAW A PIC OF HER WITH HER HAIR PULLED BACK AND GUESS WHAT…SHE HAS A FACELIFT SCAR INFRONT OF HER EAR. WAKE UP.

• avatar TJ says:

I am not a fan of Kim Kardashian, but I do not believe that she has had a butt job (maybe a little sculpting as you say). Honestly I think her butt is the only natural thing on her body. It is the reason that she landed Ray-J in bed (with cameras) and how she blew up the way she did. Kim is a woman of color, Armenian, so her butt is fuller. Butts that high come naturally. Her face and breasts, however, are big lies. But i will defend her butt to the very end as a woman of color myself!

• avatar Roxy says:

This is an oldpost but a recent topic…GIRLFRIENDs booty is not natural! I am not bought on the bs that her butt xray was really hers..lets say Hollywood had a take on it but who cares she is on TV and we are not.

• avatar Ana says:

YEs, she probalby had Liposuction in the back, like many brazilian girls are having now with the bigg ESTHEROID butts they have here. Really I am brazilian, and we already have natural big butts, not much boobs. But huge butts and they now are getting bigger, and certain women in the media like FUNK dancers admitably appeal for butt implants, and THEY ALL LOOK like Kim Kardashian, Niki Minaj and Coo ‘s butts. That the kind of butt that has an implant. Another way to increase it is by esheroids. Some of PAnicats (auditorium ladies in a comedy show here) they do so much exercise and they use so much steroids cause all the face traces are mor masculine, the thighs and everything look a bit like Shwarzenegger. BUT…. Coco have some signs of steroids, liposuction and butt implants like the women here. But here they were FAT, did lipo, BUT the butts still don t turn UP like these girls…. THis is completely unnatural. So The only buts that are natural are J Lo s and Beyonce, saying that they obviously use buttpads in their clips…..

Aw and those lumps in Kims external thighs are merely CELLULITE. hahaha

• avatar J says:

She has had a Brazilian butt lift — lipo from waist, back, arms injected into the butt to look fuller and give it more volume. Look at her circa 2005. There is no way she did not have this done her ass used to be tiny. She also has had implants (under what were already nice sized natural breasts) and a nose job.