Koena Mitra is a Bollywood actress and model. She is only 29 years old, but she has had SO much plastic surgery that she looks like a cross between Latoya Jackson (who is 52 years old) and Jocelyn Wildenstein (who is 68).

Koena Mitra before and after plastic surgery:

koena mitra bollywood plastic surgery

When I first saw the recent picture of Koena, on the right, I thought for sure that it was a picture of a wax figure of Koena Mitra. Unfortunately, it’s not. She has had multiple nose jobs, lip injections, a brow lift, eye work, breast implants and god only knows what else. She looks horrible!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

• avatar GooGoo says:

That’s what using surgery to try and to look like Angelina Jolie will do to you. AJ looks like an insect, and now so does this gal.

• avatar Jashana says:

While I disagree that Angelina Jolie looks like an “insect” (I personally believe that she is mostly a natural beauty… probably some Botox action…)… this chick obviously looks CRAZY! She was so beautiful before! Silly people.

• avatar sareena says:

she looked so naturally beautiful before. So fresh and innocent. Now she looks like a trashy whore. Reminds me so much of a hooker

• avatar pak31 says:

GooGoo, THAT was funny. Never ever have I thought AJ was pretty. She’s pastey white, with big lips, a large mouth and ugly teeth. But that’s another story, I think most of her is the real deal. THIS girl, she does look like a wax figure. WTF?? She was very naturally pretty before. All she had to do was accentuate the positives, that’s all. Now she looks like a fake person and I am sure she thinks she looks great.

• avatar Anon says:

My goodness!! I would NOT know what to do if my plastic surgeries came out like that!! Scares me SO much!!

• avatar Jev says:

Oh wow!
    What is the world went in Koena’s mind?!!
    She had a nearly perfect face structure before- utterly gorgeous: she would have been a poster model for surgeon places for a great after face.

And now…

• avatar jenny says:

She look very pretty before. I don’t understand why she even get plastic surgery???

• avatar Miguel says:

Wow, not sure what others see that I don’t, but she still looks great. She was pretty in her before pic, and now looks beautiful in the after pic.

• avatar mustang says:

seeing most of u ppl are saying angelina is ugly.. u have got twisted brains for sure..

while i agree with u on other’s article u have published.. which i have come across so far.. i am suprised at this article being onesided.. surely if u take a bad picture and comment on it.. u are true.. plz google her out and see most of her beautiful pictures.. maybe u wanna reconsider being a lil too harsh on her..

• avatar Goofy says:

…and she appears in a commercial for a beauty soap here in india. Oh the irony.

• avatar ripoll says:

koena is my favourite star…now she looks like a high fashion model!!go koena…dun care what people saying

• avatar L says:

She was very pretty before…now she looks like a blow up doll. Who the hell thinks pronstar blow up dolls are a good look?! She ruined herself for life…nothing can fix that!

• avatar GiaRex says:

Koena Mitra is just one example of the many Indian actresses who get surgeries to look more like Aishwarya Rai. I’m sure many of you will agree that’s what she was going for.

• avatar Helen says:

I agree with Miguel. What is up with you guys? She looks Gorgeous. All because she gets Plastic Surgery, you guys hate her? GO Koena. Follow your dreams :)

• avatar Dr.Halbert says:

I think that she looks like anna in Pretty Wicked on the Oxygen channel never mind Koena prettier.

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

If Koena want plastic surgery she should get it.
    I agree with Helen.

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

But, I still think that she looked sexy before.

• avatar karen says:

Koena totally messed up her face, her faced morphed intto a really ugly piece of plastic, now rakhi sawant is starting to loo like the same and shrelyn chopra is getting there!

• avatar Whatsittoya! says:

She’s still pretty.

• avatar Camille UK says:

I think she looks more Shilpa Shetty-esque

• avatar Nayiem says:

She is a short little b!+3h.I hate her because she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean!

• avatar You eat shit says:

hahahahahhaah wtf? you’re soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.

Retard.

• avatar ReginaPhalange says:

Hmm… No, she’s not grotesque yet. Not even close. If she stops now, she’ll be in good shape. Continue with the lip injections, though, and she’ll look like Lisa Rinna or Goldie Hawn in First Wives Club. Not sure what she thought was wrong with her nose before, but again, if she stops now she’ll be fine. Keep going and it enters Michael Jackson territory.

• avatar Jennifer says:

This lady was beautiful. What is wrong with her. Her new face is not so beautiful as her birth face.

• avatar you people are irritating says:

Yeah, she probably wanted to look like aishwara, but now she’d be better off becoming muslim and donning a nice hijab

• avatar Mishyoyo says:

Koena…omg i would kill to have her ‘before’ face…obviously some jealous idiot influenced her on getting a botchy rhinoplasty and lip injections…plus now her eyebrows look like they’re tattoo’s!

• avatar shipon says:

i really dont understand why she did plastic-… she was look awesome gorgeous…she was just perfect before… now she looks scary she just finish her face …n she is only 26.
    guys and girls…please think before plastic surgery.

• avatar Poornima says:

Sad! She looks terrible. It is a terrible mistake she can never corect. She ruined what God gave her. If I was her and had somehow gone out of my mind to do what she has done to herself, I would get up with horrible nightmares for each day of the rest of my life….

• avatar Kabuye Kasule Andrew says:

Why destroy wat God gave u n settle 4 such a terrible look? Crazy world. Those that disfigure others 4 money should made to pay heavily!!!

• avatar Betty says:

She looks like tranny hell. I bet she can’t even breathe with that nose.

• avatar shaz says:

She looks like Taylor from the Bold and the Beautiful.