Nikki Cox Looks Ridiculous

Nov

You know how some people wear their heart on their sleeve? Well apparently actress Nikki Cox has decided to wear her labia on her face…

Nikki Cox before & after collagen injections:

nikki cox lip injections plastic surgery

It looks like Nikki got her lips over stuffed with some injectable filler and she looks absolutely ridiculous. Not only do her lips now resemble female genitalia, but the HUGE lips throw off the proportions of her other features. In comparison to her new supersized lips, her eyes look tiny and squinty. It’s a shame, she used to be strikingly beautiful.

Tags: , , , ,

• avatar elaine says:

I totally noticed her lips when that Las Vegas show was still on Friday nights. I was like WTF?!?!

• avatar Anna says:

She never looked “strikingly beautiful” but now she looks like a sad, sad victim of a mental disease.

• avatar pak31 says:

What is wrong with this girl? She already had full lips. I just can’t understand why an already attractive person would want to do this. In a way, it serves them right.

• avatar Miguel says:

Holy crap…I remember her from her sitcom, and she was super hot! Now she looks like a caricature. Oh Nikki…enough with the collagen already.

• avatar Vera says:

She looks awful, and her lips were nice to begin with.

• avatar Helen says:

Her lips were OK. Now she looks, sick and psychologically ill.

• avatar Garrison says:

Use to be hot. Now she looks like a sick puppet.

• avatar emmi says:

What a shame… Just saw her on Rachel Ray, barely recognized her.

• avatar emily says:

she didn’t even need it!! why why why would she do that to her pretty lips

• avatar Camille UK says:

To be honest I haven’t got a clue who she is perhaps It’s because I’m from the UK or sumthin but she had full lips before and was beautiful don’t get me wrong she’s still beautiful but It’s not up to us anyway It’s how she feels inside.
    She looks Billie Piper-esque with the bigger lips.
    I wonder if It’s injections or a full blown implant in her lips?
    Anyway if she doesn’t like it then I hope for her it was injectables so won’t be there for life, but if it is how she wants to look then fair play but this is the result of plumpin already plump beautiful lips.
    Anyway your still beautiful don’t let people put you down hun if they do just no you can be the better person and rise above it as there just wishin that they had even a tiny bit of your beauty.

• avatar N.D. says:

Nikki was always girl next door beautiful. Approachably pretty, like you could shake her hand, or even let her hold your baby. That’s what I always liked about her. That she’s likeable from a female perspective as well as male.

Guys always thought she was hot. Flaming red hair and curves do that to them. Girls generally think she’s really pretty. I’m pretty sure most people who know who she is think she comes accross as very sweet.

That’s why this photo’s sad. Because she temporarily(I hope), destroyed what was so great about her looks.

There aren’t many women who both girls and guys can agree are pretty and/or hot. Nikki was rare, now she’s common. Now she’s like almost every other starlet. So sad. From a diamond to a CZ in one visit to the doctor’s office.

I really hope it wears off. Then she’ll be back to her diamond-self.

• avatar B.C. says:

I just saw her on the Ghost Whisperer and I am in shock. She did not nee to do that, but no one can say what she may have been going through or thinking. I would hope people research their doctors before getting augmentations like this.

• avatar ALEX13 says:

If you want to see her thai twin sister than go to this website

• avatar Alex says:

I was in the Vons store in Manhattan Beach years ago, you run into actors there all the time, BFD. I was making my way down an aisle, when I looked up and she was just standing there, staring at me. We look at each other. She gave me the most disgusted look, like what are you, and what on earth are you looking at? It kinda hurt my feelings. I wanted to say, Ms Cox I’ve lived here since 1969. I stole candy bars from this store when I was 7 years old, Man Bch is my home town. I just thought wow, this girl is so smoking hot, why would she bother hate-vibing a poor sad sack like me? I just looked up and she was there, it’s not like I was following her, for Pete’s sake, I see actors all the time, I’m cordial to them, I’ll say hello, most of them are perfectly nice and otherwise ordinary people. Weird.

• avatar EMS says:

When I saw her as a guest star on a tv show earlier this year, I was aghast and burst out laughing!
    She looks like she’s wearing those funny wax lips. It’s ridiculous. She can’t actually like the results. Her cosmetologist ought to be sued.

• avatar Late Responer says:

What a shame. A really pretty girl turned plastic. Is that lip job something that will go away or is it there to stay?

• avatar Kaydee says:

Its funny that you said she is wearing her labia on her face. Actually, everyone wears labia on their faces, because the word “labia” means lips.

I see what you are saying, though. I wonder if, since she is now in her early 30s, she is afraid of getting old. That is sad, though, to spend that time in your life being afraid of getting old, when you are probably facing 50 more years of getting older. We don’t have to be in our 20s to be beautiful. It’s important to try to appreciate what you have while you have it!

• avatar LiberalsRCommies says:

What is wrong with women today?? This is grotesque. She had great lips to begin with. Women are blind.