Tamika Foster Suffers Serious Complications Due to Plastic Surgery

Feb
2009

tamika foster plastic surgeryUsher’s wife, Tamika Foster, went on a little “plastic surgery vacation”, that didn’t end up turning out so well. Tamika is currently in a hospital in Brazil following unexpected complications from her cosmetic surgery.

It’s unknown at this time what procedure(s) Tamika was undergoing, but I bet it was a “mommy makeover” which is a common package of plastic surgeries that include a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast lift with implants.

Tamika and Usher have a one year old child and a 2 month old child. Not only do I think it’s ridiculous to get plastic surgery a mere two months after giving birth (your body hasn’t even had a chance to fully recover from child birth, let alone spring back into shape), I think it’s irresponsible for a doctor to have operated on her so soon after having her baby. Plus having multiple procedures done at one time (which I suspect Tanika Foster underwent) highly increases your risk or serious complication and even death, such as what occured with Kanye West’s mom Donda.

Tags: , , ,

• avatar latanya says:

what gets me is nothing in life is easy whats wrong with hard work the easy way about things usually means a greater price in the end working 4 a goal has an abundance of rewards

• avatar cris says:

And why was she getting plastic surgery done in Brazil?? I thought only people who were trying to save money went to foreign places. Doesnt Usher have enough money that she can go to a beverly hills Doctor??

• avatar cris says:

Anyway I think it was Karma. When you are a married woman with children & you cheap with a single famous singer that you work for & end up divorcing your husband for him then GOOD you deserve it

• avatar Elena says:

This what ever tamika was sooooooooooo stupid to have a 1 year old and 2 month old then go and have plastic surgery. Oh i am not even done she’s setting such a bad example for her kids. They might be toooo young to her to know but i have a 2 year old sister and a 3 year old i know that they know everything. She is such a stupid celebrity ever ever ever!!!!!! I would never want to meet a celebrity like that. I would rather meet Britney Spears.

• avatar whuck!!! whuck!!! says:

wHAT???????????? cris I didn’t know she was a married woman and cheated with Usher. Then this is ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    KARMA. I know she is much older than him . And probably she’s trying 2 hold on 2 him by looking
    younger. The same thing James Brown Late wife Adriene said when she had all that plastic surjery
    that killed her. Wake up womens !!! Stop killing
    ur selves trying 2 b young. Everything must change
    as the song says. nothing remains the same!!!!
    All the money in the world can’t stop AGING!!!
    if U don’t believe me. Click on over 2 Joan Rivers
    Jackie Stallone, Mary Tyler Moore Burt Reynolds ETC ???????????????????????????????????????????
    They all look like Jackazzez!!!!!!!! Trying 2
    stay young. And 2 take this risk and U just had a baby just plain Dumb!!!!! U need 2 go 2 the graves
    of Donda West & Andriene Brown who all died
    behind plastic surjery chasing youth, like u almost did????????????????????? U Better
    Get A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S Oh yes cosining Elena commet 2.!!!!!! I Totally agree Tamika is a dumb broad I would never want 2 meet, bad role model 4 her kids!!
    Poor Babies!!!!! Tameika kills herself and Usher will just move on with the next woman. EARTH 2 TAMIKA!!! EARTH 2 TAMIKA WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

• avatar Johnelle says:

So many people go to Brazil because Brazil is plastic surgery capital.
    I don’t care about ‘Karma’, nor do I believe in it. I just pray she’ll be okay.

• avatar Camille UK says:

Oml you people need a little respect I no It’s kinda self inflicted but I would never wish that on anyone I just hope she recovers alrite and I wish her luck.
    I’ve never even heard of this lady but even if I had I wouldn’t knock her give her a little respect I bet if you knew her she would be really nice as the old sayin goes “don’t judge a book by It’s cover.” x x

• avatar sc341 says:

Usher could use a nose job.

• avatar Karina says:

I wish more women considering this surgery would read this to think about it twice.

• avatar marilou says:

well i can’t undetstand why famous women have plastic surgeries all the time…just to look nice..?if you’re ugly honey you’ll stay ugly ever with 10000 surgeries…also they don’t want to try to look naturally beautiful…you gain a few pounds..?ooohh no the solution isn’t diet and gym,is surgery instead…so i think they deserve what happents to them.they think money can make you a god,that if you have it you don’t need to try for anything.so they’re left with nothing.justice people.