“Octomom” Nadya Suleman Lied About Plastic Surgery

Feb
2009

That crazy, unemployed single mother who recently gave birth to octuplets, Nadya Suleman, claims to have never had any sort of plastic surgery. Riiiiiiiight…

Nadya Suleman before and after plastic surgery

octumom Nadya Suleman plastic surgery

Nadya Suleman has obviously had several cosmetic procedures including at least one rhinoplasty, injections to plump her lips and liposuction of her neckline.

Do you think it’s a coincidence that she now bares a striking resemblance to Angelina Jolie? Well, Nadya also appears to be obsessed with the actress and has sent numerous letters to Angelina over the years. Creepy…

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

• avatar Jacheree says:

Yeah her lips are OBVIOUSLY not her natural lips. Who does she think she’s trying to kid? Why do people feel the need to lie about it?! Just admit it and people wouldn’t care to talk about it so much.

• avatar pak31 says:

Her mouth looks like a duck’s mouth. She’s messed up. First she has surgery because she is insecure about herself or wants to look like someone else, then she can’t admit that she had it. This girl is confused.

• avatar London says:

In one of her interviews, she says that all the GIRLS have her nose!!!! Wonder which one she was talking about, the old one or the new one!? She kind of looks like she had a face lift too. Her skin is much more taunt than the old pix!

• avatar Anecia Ross of Red Water Texas says:

I wonder if Angelina is embarrassed over this monstosity.

• avatar Vera says:

I thought she had full lips in an old video I saw, much more than in this before picture, but it’s tough to say really, and I don’t think this pic is lying plus they look REALLY fake, so I think that can be assumed. I’m not so sure about that nose either. The worst part is, she had all these children to support (not sure how many at that point, but embryos she knew she wanted to use still), yet when out and got cosmetic surgery?

• avatar Pamela Gilroy says:

Give me a break. Every time I read an article describing the “remarkable” or “uncanny” likeness between Nadya Suleman and Angelina Jolie I laugh my ass off. Are they KIDDING? AJ’s probably the most beautiful woman in the world and that deranged “octo$#&@%” is a sorry excuse for an imitator. Anyone who sees any similarity whatsoever needs an eye exam, pronto!
    Sorry Charlie, not even close… and YES, I’m sure AJ is mortified that ANYONE is comparing her to NS!

• avatar Tiff says:

she didn’t take her lips after angelina. leave her alone please. w/all the kids I don’t blame it if she gets a tummy tuck like Kate from Jon & Kate plus 8.

• avatar Slick says:

I thought they had to be fake until I saw her kids on TV. One of them had the same ‘duck mouth’ she has–the upper lip that curls upwards. Unless she found a doctor that would do plastic surgery on an under-12, their basic shape is 100% real. That’s why I was shocked to see the before picture here. Two possibilities (1) she in fact had her original labial bounty inflated; (2) the original picture has been doctored down (they do the reverse, so why not?)

• avatar Samantha Grace says:

I feel bad for Octo’s kids who look utterly miserable while she is smiling with that fake smile. Some agency has to step in and help these kids before it is too late.

• avatar jiNx says:

iS tHis woMaN oN weLfaRe???????? hOw can she afford all this woRk??????? US taxpayer-funded, huh?? Tho u guys seem to celebretise the strangest people & hence make them rich with their own reality cr*p shows -no offense! ;-)

• avatar GG says:

THIS WOMAN NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH. SHE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING.YOU KNOW HOW YOU KNOW SHE IS? HER LIPS ARE MOVING. SHE IS A TOTAL WACK JOB.SHE IS HER OWN WORST ENEMY AND SHE WILL MESS UP AND ALL THOSE KIDS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HER.DR PHIL DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING MORE TO DO WITH HER. HE CALLLED HER A RETARD WHEN HE SAID SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE MENTAL CAPASITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE HAS DONE.IN OTHER WORDS, DUH.

• avatar Garrison says:

Obviously octomom is obsessed with surgical procedures. But no surgery will fix that demented brain of hers. She in no way resembles AJ. In her dreams.

• avatar samantha says:

very pretty lady, i admit she could have smaller lips but shes pretty, i do love angelina too though so ofcoarse i like nadia

• avatar liz says:

Some of you people are so sick & judgemental-so cause someones had plastic surgery done-they should have their kids taken off of them?get a life you sad cases…

• avatar oh no says:

the worst part is that her kids are probably better off with her than floating around in foster care….

• avatar Amy says:

I can see why she had to get implanted to have her children by looking at her before picture…She is prettier in her after picture but who would want to date a woman with 14 kids?!? She really shot herself in the foot!

• avatar Amanda says:

Looks like she had a chin reduction also.

• avatar kell says:

I’ve never seen 2 women that looked less alike, I just dont get it when people say that..

and I have no idea why Nadia feels the need to lie

its so evident that she has had alot of work done, does she really think we cant see it?

she didnt have a good doc, its awful work

I do feel sorry for her though, its obvious that she has deep emotional turmoil

she did do an excellent job of getting her body together, even if she had a tummy tuck

and that is something one can only do for oneself, so more power to her

• avatar Mel says:

Really? She as 13 kids, is on welfare and spends thousands of dollars on plastic surgery?

Really?

• avatar lola says:

Why can’t they leave this woman alone. She has enough problems and not much money.
    People should mind their own business and look into their own affairs. Obviously they have nothing else to do