Jenny McCarthy Thinks Plastic Surgery is “Fun”

Mar
2009

jenny mccarthy plastic surgeryJenny McCarthy gave an interview with Michigan Avenue magazine, where the 36 year old model/actress admitted to loving Botox and that “plastic surgery is fun if it makes you feel good.”

Jenny also said: “I’m all for looking better, so I plan on doing whatever I want when the time comes.” and “I love Botox, I absolutely love it. I get it minimally, so I can still move my face. But I really do think it’s a savior.”

While I love Jenny’s honesty (nearly every women in Hollywood, that is over 30, has had Botox. Why can’t they just admit it?), I don’t think describing plastic surgery as “fun” is the proper message to be sending out to the public. I don’t think that Donda West, Stephanie Kuleba or Tamika Foster would agree with Jenny on this one.

Jenny McCarthy’s modeling career was launched with the help of a plastic surgeon, when she got breast implants in the early 90’s.

Tags: , , , , , ,

• avatar rae says:

how about a feature on jen aniston? it looks like she chiseled her nose. she had a humongous nore before

• avatar Catarina rose says:

hi! I was surfing on the net when i saw some new photos of selena gomez, and i think that maybe she done a lip augmentation. I don’t know for sure but her lips look bigger.
    Sorry if i had any mistake but i’m from Portugal..
    photos: http://www.wambie.com/tuttifrutti_br/wallpapers/foto_br-507.html

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

• avatar pak31 says:

Some people do get wrinkles in their 30’s but my goodness, Botox in your 30’s? That is nuts. All these years of women (and I am a woman) wanting to be as equal as men and being treated fairly and not being looked at as sex objects but rather being able to be strong and make money and all of that, yet so many women feel that rearranging your face is going to make life better. Are they really doing it for themselves? THey all focus on what’s least important, why? Is it because society, mainly the guys, only want to see attractive women? I don’t know but I do know that it’s sad.

• avatar pak31 says:

Catarina, I see what you are saying but don’t forget that Photoshop can enhance body parts. I would hope that is the case, she is too young to do anything plastic to herself.

• avatar pak31 says:

I forgot to mention that why I don’t care for Jenny. She’s so into how she looks yet when it comes to real matters, like marriage she’s kind of against it. I think her values are a little off.

• avatar whuck!!! whuck!!! says:

COsigning pak31 couldn’t of said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!

• avatar MST says:

She has no talent and a horse jaw.

• avatar jiNx says:

I think Jenny Mc looks gR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• avatar Elie Wiesel says:

She’s a farging whoor! I pay her $50 a month to come ovah to my house, put on an SS Uniform and whip me silly while I wank to her teats! LOL

• avatar Elie Wiesel says:

Big PLASTIC teats, I might add! BUAHAHAHAAHHH!!!

• avatar ALEX13 says:

I wonder if she could have lasic mole removal

• avatar Plasto-Strango says:

Jenny gave me the best BJ once at The Waldorf Astoria Hotel, in New York after a party in the Ballroom. She was a monster.

• avatar Lily says:

I hate Jenny. She made a whole career out of breast implants, then tells women not to get implants because it “doesn’t change your life.” She then says she doesn’t know if that’s why she got where she is. Gimme a break, hypocrite.