Miley Cyrus Got a Nose Job

Jun
2010

Whilst digging through recent paparazzi photos of Miley Cyrus, I couldn’t help but notice something peculiar about Miley Cyrus’s nose. It looks like the standard issue “perfect” nose that they teach in Rhinoplasty 101 (at Dr. Hacks Plastic Surgery College)! So I found some old picture of Miley and yes, of course, she has had a nose job!

Miley Cyrus before and after rhinoplasty
Miley Cyrus Nose Job

Miley’s new nose is much more defined and has been thinned through the bridge and the tip, but I don’t think it really fits her face anymore. Especially her profile!

Profile shot of Miley’s “perfect” new nose:
Miley Cyrus Nose Job Profile

Miley has a prominent chin and lips and her new little nose looks out place. Like someone stuck a “one-size-fits-all” doll nose onto her face, which distracts from her once unique look. It’s also pretty disturbing that her parents let her get a nose job when she was so young.

Tags: , , ,

• avatar Chelsea says:

She’s maturing- your nose goes through a lot of changes in your teens. I doubt she’d get surgery.

• avatar lol says:

• avatar maddie says:

Wow, really? A nose job, do you have nothing better to post?

• avatar So lameee says:

Hey she’s a teenager!! Do you know what happens to teenagers?? They grow up, and they body changes. So this is false and plz stop posting false things about miley!! She would never get a surgery, she’s perfect

• avatar lexy says:

I think she did because I heard there’s injections that soften up your nose tissues and then you can mold your nose to the size you want I heard she got that done I got some more pictures. She looks prettier now but you know if she got a nose job then shes not a natural beauty.

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/54w02r.png[/IMG]

• avatar Megan says:

I’m sorry but why does anyone even care?

• avatar Amanda says:

hahaha okay so what really confuses me here are the comments. Like this one for example:
    “she grew up,the first pix is when she was young,she still maturing,some feature will chnge untill is at least 21″

I find this one funny because usually when you mature and grow older your features get bigger, not smaller and a completely different shape. You’re features grow and become more defined they don’t shrink. As you can see her nose looks smaller in the second picture which means she did something to it.

Why do I even care. haha I don’t care, I’m just bored.

• avatar Gwen says:

Miley Cyrus has never has ANY plastic surgery. Maybe it’s just her nose pircing that makes you think she did

• avatar Anne says:

Both of her noses look awful

• avatar Jeannie says:

Your nose CAN get smaller if you lose weight. I had a fatter face and nose when I was younger and a little chubbier with baby fat. I lost alot of weight and my nose even got thinner and pointier at the tip. So don’t be so quick to judge

• avatar rubydiamond says:

um….it doesnt look differt the only different is dat she is smiling more in the 2nd pic..fools! u guys stupid

• avatar Frankenstuff says:

I want to do her so bad.

• avatar Mel says:

Jeanie, if you knew anything about miley you would know that she has not been losing weight. She was a twig as a child and if anything she has GAINED weight so y’all should stop trolling, she got work done her nose, she’s a millionaire, big deal.

• avatar Anna says:

She didn’t get a nose job, idiots. Really got nothing better to do???

• avatar Jennifer says:

It’s funny all the people so quick to defend her. But, whether you’d like to believe it or not – she had work done. I mean, she already had her teeth fixed and it’s completely obvious by comparing pictures that her nose is different.

• avatar Jennifer says:

But, I’m sure this won’t be the last of plastic surgeries for her future.

• avatar MileyCyrusTats says:

I don’t know if she got a nose job or not, but she has been getting TONS of tattoos lately. New Miley Cyrus tattoos have been popping up all over the place. She has something like 14 tattoos now. I think celebrity tattoos and celebrity plastic surgery go hand-in-hand. Once they pop they can’t stop.

• avatar Sabrina says:

I think she has, tbh most celebs do.. It’s nothing that anyone should really care about cause now it’s done and it was Miley’s choice. I agree with Amanda^^^ you’re all ‘HOPING’ that she hasn’t. I’m bored too so I searched up miley Cyrus nose job. lol.