Oprah’s Nose Shrank!

Jul
2010

I came across some old pictures of Oprah Winfrey and it’s pretty obvious that she has had some plastic surgery. I’m not sure when she had it done, but she certainly has had a nose job. I’m guessing that Oprah had the rhinoplasty done early in her career.

Oprah before and after having rhinoplasty surgery
oprah nose job

I think it’s sad when you see such a strong, talented women like Oprah erase an afrocentric feature in order to fit in.

Tags: , , , , ,

• avatar athena says:

it’s possible, but it is also pretty possible that she has a skilled make-up artist. even so, i agree that it’s a shame to ease a feature, generally seen as afrocentric, to fit in

• avatar Mindy says:

Oprah didn’t have a nose job. She has an excellent makeup artist. If you saw her without any makeup it’s pretty obvious she has had nothing done to her face.

• avatar ??? says:

Makeup cannot change a feature, such as a nose so dramatically. Her nose looks weird now because it’s just not how shes meant to be… it reminds me of the Jackson’s families noses, they all had surgery (bless Michael!). Anyways its her face she can do what she wants with it!

• avatar Raze says:

I think if she had a nose job, her nostrils wouldn’t still be so freaking huge. She did have a cocaine problem in the 80′s, and cocaine is known to change the look of a person’s nose and even cause deviated septum (that’s when the central cartilage that seperates the two nasal passages becomes damaged) and it can also cause your bridge to collapse. I really don’t think she had a nose job.

• avatar Tina says:

Why do white people get a nose job? Is it to ease a Eurocentric figure? You all get more nose jobs than black people. Anyway, Oprah’s nose looks the same. Sometimes as you get older your features change a little. Plus, I can look at different pics of myself,and my features may vary slightly from pic to pic. It’s been my experience that happens to almost everyone I see. I’m sure Oprah’s makeup has something to do with it. I think she has cute button nose. You don’t have to have a slither of a nose to have a cute nose. It fits in well with her bone structure and other features. She has really pretty doe eyes. She is very regal looking.

• avatar ... says:

No, Oprah didn’t have rhinoplasty done, it’s just shading..makeup can change the shape of someone’s face and/or features..whether it’s shading the nose(to either thin out or create the illusion of a bridge), creating the look of pronounced cheekbones, depth of the eyelid, making eyes appear larger, etc. When you see Oprah without her makeup, you can see that her nose looks the same..that just goes to show how makeup has progressed within the past couple of decades. So, the person who put made the accusation of her having the procedure done, doesn’t know what they are talking about, and is uninformed when it comes to make-up.

• avatar Sharon Jackson says:

It is very obvious that Ophrah has had a nose job. Whether she wants to admit it or not it is obvious when you compare her pictures from earlier years. Makeup can do a lot of things but not that much. It looks very natural and not freakish like some Hollywood stars who look like plastic surgery gone bad examples.

• avatar Latoya says:

Oprah definitely had a nose job, have you seen her now!!!!. Her nose is not the same as it was 1 year ago, it looks as if she had this one done this year sometime. Makeup is good but not that good.

• avatar Dorothy says:

She also got her teeth done. They’re super perfect now!

• avatar Nicole says:

So what if she has had a nose job! I personally think it looks good. Many celebrities get work done, it’s their perrogative. I think she has improve/corrected an aspect of herself that she didn’t like. If we are all honest with ourselves I’m sure there is a part of your body that you always comment on and if finances permitted you would chop it, suction it, melt it off if possible. Go Oprah! I think she did what was best for her and to hell with everyone else’s opinion. People are always gonna find something wrong with your choices, but that is the beauty of life…they are YOURS!!!

• avatar MAKEUP-ARTIST-I-AM says:

OPRAH HAS NOT HAD A NOSE JOB. LOOK CLOSELY TO SEE DARKER MAKEUP AIRBRUSHED ON THE SIDE OF HER BRIDGE TO GIVE THE ILLUSION OF A SLIMMER NOSE. HER NOSTRILS ARE THE SAME ORIGINAL WIDTH. BTW. YOUR FEATURES CAN NATURALLY CHANGE OVER TIME. MY NOSE USED TO LOOK FLAT AND WIDE LIKE AN UPSIDE DOWN “V” WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. NOW MY BRIDGE IS MORE CLEARLY DEFINED AS I’VE AGED. NO RHINOPLASTY WAS INVOLVED TO AFFECT THIS CHANGE.

• avatar Cortez MD says:

As a plastic surgeon who specializes in facial surgery I assure you that Oprah has never had a rhinoplasty (a nose job). She has had a little artistic shading done by a makeup artist but no surgeon has touched her face yet (as of 2012). I can’t say if she’s had dental work done or not but her face is untouched by a surgeon. Guaranteed.

• avatar lala says:

people are insane calling her nose job a makeup trick, make up CAN NOT make a flat bridge higher and a bulbous tip in to pionty, look at her before photo she have no nose bridge at all, please don’t make fun of our intelligence makeup can’t make that drastic change in nose shape.

• avatar lala says:

she is wearing makeup in both photos obviously make up can’t make drastic change in nose shape she has done nose job.

• avatar Roni Godfrey says:

It’s her face, it’s her money, she can do with both as she likes.