Charice Pempengco Gets Botox (She’s only 18!!)

Jul
2010

Charise Pempengco is an 18 year old singer that became a star after competing on several talent shows and performing on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and The Oprah Winfrey Show. Recently the teen singing sensation was cast for season 2 of the TV show “Glee”.

Now this is where it gets weird…Charice decided to get botox and Thermage skin-tightening for her “Glee” debut. Botox and skin tightening for an 18 year old?! Seriously?! Is the recession that bad that plastic surgeons need to lure in teens and perform unnecessary procedures in order to make their payments on their Porsches and million dollar mortgages? Whomever it was that agreed to give Charice (or any teenager) Botox is an unethical scumbag, if you ask me.

Tags: , , ,

• avatar Juliet says:

What the heck are you doing to your face? You’re only 18 for heaven’s sake. What do you need botox for? Wait at least until you’re 30 or 40 or something.

If Hollywood is getting to you this early you may want to step and rethink. You should surround yourself with people who think straight and you should listen.

• avatar Raze says:

I just don’t even know what to say about this. Pretty soon little kids will be getting botox. 18 is a little kid for Pete’s sake.

• avatar nyanyan says:

whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????????????????

• avatar nyanyan says:

charice i can’t believe you did this!!!!!

• avatar lalala says:

dang charice… *sigh* r u not proud of ur nationality

• avatar charicesux says:

Chce, aboatyou ave just done. You have artificially altered your once perefect face into one that looks like a fat pig. No offence, but you would have been better off stepping in front of a train then getting this…. 🙁

• avatar steph says:

I don’t think what she did is right. I know I shouldn’t care but she’s famous, a lot of children/teens who adore her might follow what she’s doing. She shouldn’t have gone through botox and skin tighting just because people kept on saying things about her. I don’t like Charice but it doesn’t mean that I hate her. It’s just that what she did means that she’s letting others affect what she is doing, she’s not being herself anymore.

• avatar alecksia says:

God.. hey girl..don’t be so silly, people loved and adored you who you are. Please I beg you, stop this!!your an inspiration for millions of youth! do’nt encourage them!!!!!Be what you are.. It’s not time yet,,you’re so young!!

• avatar melexian says:

I dont agree about what she did…it sucks to be honest…the meaning of this changing botox or w/e is means you are ugly!! u are not confident with ur face? yuck…i mean yuck with botox and surgery -.- be who you are…

• avatar machron says:

guys… its her right.. she’s 18 already… and shes happy with it..

• avatar jilly says:

If I could have any natural asset, it would be to have a beautiful singing voice. If I was born with a voice like hers, the very last thing I would do is let someone inject botulum (which is a poison and essentially kills muscles) into my face, near my jaw, my mouth. Anything that could possibly endanger me using that natural gift… there’s just no way.

Anyway, she’s already beautiful, before any alterations.

• avatar llamas says:

guys relaxed i read somewhere that it was for medical reasons like its for her jaw or something…