Ke$ha Doesn’t Have Butt Implants

Nov
2010

I think it’s safe to say that pop singer Ke$ha does not have butt implants.

keshas butt

As a matter of fact, she appears to be missing any sort of butt at all! If you were Ke$ha would you consider plastic surgery to improve your butt? Or should she just hit the gym and start doing squats/lunges to improve her a$$ets?

Tags: , , ,

• avatar next says:

But she did have surgery in her face, a nose job and a possible brow lift.

“Judging from K$sha’s pre fame photos, someone (likely her management company) spent a fortune to make her look like a girl. Wider eyes from a brow lift and a smaller nose via rhinoplasty definitely make her appear more attractive. She was completely flat chested before, but now, has implants.”

-Good Plastic Surgery

K$sha Before And After
    Share and Enjoy:

• avatar Dr D says:

Agreed. It is not a great procedure either.

• avatar Rose says:

Well, I just got a boost of self confidence for the day. She’s got no ass, man. She definitely outta pop some squats or something.

• avatar Karen D says:

How old is this person???? I’ve heard of skinny fat people I guess she’s one of them. Odd looking

• avatar livberlive says:

She should get some padding to save her spine.

• avatar Thenurse says:

If she did, she definatley needs to demand a refund.

• avatar Samantha says:

I’m with Rose on this one. I feel awesome about my body after seeing this photo!

• avatar amweee says:

hit the gym!

• avatar brucewayne says:

I second that motion, “She should get some padding to save her spine.”
    Looks like someone hit her square on the azz with big black huge cast-iron skillet.

• avatar Kisses4Katie says:

No amount of squats will give this gorilla a booty. She needs to eat a McDonald’s truck and hope it goes straight to her ass, but first she needs to lose them god awful man shoulders.

• avatar shannon says:

I don’t agree. My ass was like that once, maybe not that bad, but I’ve been working out for 8 months, and finally have some semblance of an arse.