Taylor Armstrong stars on “The Real Housewives of Beverly HIlls”, and like all of the other Beverly Hills housewives, Taylor has an affinity for cosmetic surgery.

Taylor before & after plastic surgery:

Before plastic surgery, Taylor Armstrong was pretty and vibrant. Now, Taylor couldn’t look much more fake. She has so much botox injected into her 38-year-old face, that it looks like real emotions are painful to come by. Add in the oddly round cheek implants, tragically overinflated lips, miles of veneers and breast implants, and you have one very desperate looking housewife on your hands.

On a recent radio show, all of the Housewives of Beverly Hills rattled off their list of cosmetic surgeries, but most of them left out a few of the procedures that they’ve had done. Taylor admitted to plumping her lips, botox and breast implants.

Tags: ,

• avatar pak31 says:

The saddest part is that these woman actually think they look better than they did before. I just don’t understand how looking so unnatural is attractive to them. Very sad.

• avatar Khlandestyne says:

This is a very sad commentary on the ethics of today’s plastic surgeons. An ethical plastic surgeon will refuse to put freakishly large breast implants in a woman or change their entire face. How can her plastic surgeon be proud of the work he/she has done on Taylor? Taylor looks awful. Her cheek implants are so obvious as are her overinflated lips. She looks more masculine now. There is nothing special or unique about her; she looks like all the other freaks now. When a person wants to change genders, they have to pass an extensive psychological evaluation. Too bad these fame whores don’t have to pass such an evaluation. A “normal” person does not change their entire face. A few tweaks here or there is one thing… but to literally change your entire face?

• avatar Amanda says:

She looks absolutley STUPID!

• avatar Daniel says:

I still do not understand why girls choose to get cheek implants when prominent cheeks are MASCULINE and flatter ones are FEMININE

• avatar Gary Bowden says:

Looks like her mouth is pulled way back and she has this permanent smile..

• avatar Shelby says:

shes like a creepy lil doll staring at me

• avatar George says:

Her lips are so ugly that I did not even notice her cheeck implants. I remember years ago thinking Barbara Hersey was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. One day I saw a picture of her with her new lips and I was sick. It completely ruined her lips and my fantasy.

I have never seen collegan enhances lips that were attractive. Armstrong’s lips are particularly hideous. I thought she was a woman in her 50’s until reading today that she is only 38! Zounds!

• avatar Jay says:

She continues to do more to herself? Why she can’t be fixed on the inside and is still a WHACK job so nip tuck, when you should be working on your mental stability and your booze, white trash.