Sarah Jessica Parker Is Aging *GASP!*

Dec
2010

sarah jessica parkerSarah Jessica Parker confirmed in a recent interview that, yes, she is indeed aging:

I don’t know what I can do about the aging,” says Parker in the January issue of Elle magazine. “Yes, I am aging. Oh my God, I’m aging all the time. It’s like those flowers that wilt in front of you in time-lapse films. But what can I possibly do? Look like a lunatic?

The media has been quite unkind to Sarah Jessica Parker as she has gotten older, calling her ugly, unattractive and horse-faced. She was even named Maxim’s “Unsexiest Women” of 2007. When asked about the unflattering title, SJP simply quipped, “I never thought I was sexy”.

I agree with Sarah Jessica Parker and I too would rather look old, then look like a surgically altered lunatic. I love that she has enough confidence and poise to keep her head held high in an industry that seems hell-bent on forcing her into getting plastic surgery.

While SJP doesn’t look like she’s had any major work done, I would be surprised to find out that she doesn’t get regular botox treatments. Her forehead is impossibly smooth for a 45 year old woman.

Tags:

• avatar Samantha says:

I agree that SJP is not aging gracefully; however, I totally disagree about the Botox. She never had obvious wrinkles on her forehead; she shows her age mostly around her eye area. It makes no sense that she would inject her forehead but neglect the eyes.

• avatar mr.ed says:

She still has two of the world’s great legs. And her tight forehead could be from tight ponytails, ya know.

• avatar Kayla says:

I’m sorry, but you really need to learn the difference between “Women” and “Woman.” Your errors make it harder to take what you write seriously.

• avatar Irma says:

Totally agree about not having facelifts etc. people get old and die someday u kno.

• avatar IB says:

Saw a photo of her when much younger and she must have had restructuring work done at some point in her life. This woman is no stranger to plastic surgery.

• avatar Jess says:

• avatar Georgia Witt says:

She has had several very subtle nose jobs or tweeks on her nose. You will notice if you look at pictures of her from that show when she was a teen, I think it is called Twin Pegs or something like that. She also has obviously received botox, if you look at earlier episodes of Sex and the city, she has a large crease/wrinkle in between her eyes which she no longer has.Current score: 0 (to vote for this comment, please visit the site)

• avatar AAthanas says:

I read she had that mole removed around the summer of 2008, which was a good idea.

After purchasing the entire series on DVD, I will probably notice improvements over the life of the series.

I don’t know if you would consider it “plastic surgery,” but it seems all 4 of the actresses have benefitted from what is called a “photo facial.” Those use lasers and it can lift the entire face and take years off one’s face, and oh so worth the cost (even for one single session). Offerors of photo facials always try to get you to buy several sessions, saying one sitting won’t do significant changes, but that wasn’t my experience. One sitting was great by itself. Also, most large cities have aesthetic schools/academies where such services can be as low as $100. In that case, it’s totally worth it.

Personally, I don’t think there is any reason for an actress to try to hide whether she has had plastic surgery. I don’t see any shame in it, especially for a female actress. I don’t know why people are always trying to “out” celebrities about plastic surgery — they are in front of the camera for years and years, why the heck shouldn’t they get it. They can afford it, it doesn’t hurt anyone, it helps their career last longer, it pleases their audiences, so what’s the problem?

I think the only bad thing about plastic surgery is when someone tries to hide or deny the fact in order to make us believe they NATURALLY look that way — that is dishonest and prideful, which are character flaws for which no procedure can be a solution.

• avatar debbie says:

Sarah Jessica Parker is or was a smoker. Smoking Ages you quickly and has no mercy and she has no fat or muscle tone in her face, so where else does gravity pulls when it has no choice…down….not up. she has a great body and I know she is probably someone who would make a great bbf. she is likeable and you want to root for her.