Olivia Newton John Has Botched Her Face

Dec
2010

Olivia Newton John is starting to look scary. Her face is entirely over-Botoxed and over-plumped.

Olivia Newton John in 1975 and 2010

You can tell that the 62-year-old singer is abusing the Botox and her overly plump cheeks are the result of fat grafting. It also looks like she has lip implants. Notice how her smile has gotten wider? That is not a naturally occurring side effect of aging.

Tags: , , , , , ,

• avatar Ray1997 says:

She looks like Leslie Ash.

• avatar Kc says:

She is 20 in one photo and 50 something in the other photo! Plastic surgery didn’t make her face change- age did!

• avatar maverickguy says:

Good Lord! Why would someone want their face to look FATTER??
    I don’t know about any of you, but I want all the fat off my body, not redistributed to my cheeks.

• avatar lala says:

When a person ages, they tend to lose fat and elasticity from their faces. Notice how older people have more sunken features..

That’s pretty much what ONJ is trying to rectify, I think. Plump up her features to freshen her look.

• avatar Connie says:

ONJ looks a bit swollen. She should have just aged gracefully. she was so beautiful not sure what she has done but stop now before its real bad fixing this can only make it worse. She had perfect cheeks and face. well I guess that is what happens when you mess with perfection.

• avatar KARI says:

OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN LOOKS AS BAD AS PRISCILLA PRESLEY DOES NOW! NEITHER ONE OF THEM LOOKED AS GAWDY BEFORE THIS SO CALLED ENHANCEMENT TO BRING BACK “THAT YOUTHFUL LOOK”! AND WHEN SHE SMILES (WHICH LOOKS DIFFICULT TO DO NOW) THE PUCKERING SHOWS WHERE THE INJECTIONS JUST CANT WORK AFTER SO MANY COSTLY ATTEMPTS TO OBTAIN THAT TEEN-AGED APPEARANCE FROM LONG AGO. ADVISE TO MS NEWTON-JOHN: JUST BE REAL!!

• avatar Anne says:

I think she looks great!

• avatar Ally says:

I agree, I think even though it looks obvious that she’s had work done because we all know how old she is and no one that age looks that much younger – however getting old and losing your youthful looks when once you were so perky and cute is SO DEPRESSING . . have a heart!

• avatar Erin says:

Trouble is in comparisons of celebrities, they always show before pictures of about 40 years ago. Impossible to do fairly. However, I would guess she has had fillers in her cheeks. She should let them deflate even though faces with fat usually look younger. Problem is that unless you have a naturally chubby face, it just doesn’t seem to work. I have a very thin face and have been tempted to do the same thing, but after seeing some of the results, I guess I will pass. Women with fat on your face–you are so lucky.

• avatar Duffydoo says:

I’m pretty sure if she had aged “naturally” she’d have some pretty serious jowling and so-called “turkey neck” by now–lifelong thin people are much more prone to it–probably not the look she wants onstage (yes, she still performs!)

Hardly fair to show picture from 1978 for comparison.

• avatar Natalie says:

She’s looked plasticky for quite some time now. She’s been hard at the surgeons for at least 10 years now, and not one single year of it looks good!

• avatar Virginia says:

I have 2 say if people don’t have anything real 2 pick on someone About, who has clearly lived a life as she has & without very much bad publicity so 2 compare a photo from 20 or so yrs ago 2 a photo of her now, than go back a few yrs. in your own photo albums & see what U find. ( Get Real ) people will just make stuff up when they have nothing else 2 say. I do not know but after looking at this beautiful face almost my whole life I have personally been a fan of hers 4, 35 yrs. I had the Pleasure of meeting her & her Husband on Oct. 24-11 he also looks great if U R not familiar with him he is Amazon John Easterling. She looked great she has aged gracefully. Sorry but if she did do anything it is not noticeable 2 the naked eye I am talking as up close & personal as U can get 2 someone. So I will end with this, if she has had anything done is it really that important 2 tear someone who travels the world spreading Love & Light as she likes 2 say. If U have nothing better 2 do than pick on someone who puts herselfs out there with the truths of her life & Honestly Loves the Planet & the People on it. U need 2 get a life………. Positive Energy Brings Positive Things……..I’m Just saying
    =^} Life is Good …..Zamu Zamu

• avatar Kurnia59 says:

I just saw her on ET tonight and obvioulsy she has had plastic suegeries done on her. There is no way she can look like that with only fat transplanted on her face. She must have had facelift done on her for sure, not just botox or fat implants.

• avatar viva says:

She is still beautiful. I just saw her on the Chew. Her lips and cheeks are over done. If she would have just got her neck and jowels tighted, that would have been plenty.
    Now she is going to look like all the other Hollywood women over 40.
    Too bad.

• avatar Rosie says:

Scary horrible why would you pay to look like that, need to go back and have repair done. Leave nature alone silly fool grow old gracefully, no chance of that now.Disappontment to husband, not what he married.

• avatar Michael says:

I’m surprised no one has mentioned how BAD her neck and face looked in the movie Sordid Lives. You cannot, no matter how gifted you are with genetics, fight all the sun damage a naturally vibrant, active, swim-with-dolphins outback gal can get in years of exposure, without cosmetic help. Her neck and skin look much much better, but she should have stopped there. The use of fillers or fat transfer makes her checks stand out farther than her eyes which is scary as hell! She is working on it, as her after pics look a million times better than the robot I saw gracing the cover of the DVD for her last movie A FEW GOOD BEST MEN! Her pic was photoshopped to hell and back as well. Her “music” from that soundtrack is atrocious as well! Find a still from Sordid Lives, a still from A Few Good Best Men, and these after photos. Compare for yourself. She’s stunning in these compaired to the before. I bought her remix of Magic as it is for a good cause and actually SOUNDS like Olivia. I still think Toni Basil needs to Biotch – slap Livvy for what she did to the song “Mickey” which was no classic to begin with.

• avatar bmv says:

Met here last year at Pink and Blue; talked to her one-on-one for about 3 minutes with no one else around; less than 2 feet from her face to mine. Yep, there’s work that’s done but for 63 years old she looks damn good. If she did nothing she would look good, but its her face. At least she didn’t get a botched job like Linda Evans.

• avatar BAMBI says:

OMG, this may be so belated but i only watched A Few Best Men Yesterday, and she looked shocking. Funny acting but shocking. Looked like Michael Jackson with the Planet of the Apes look – big wide surprise eyes and cheeks so tightly stretched and filled they looked like she’d swallowed a coconut. Pity if only someone would tell her she looked so gloriously young and fresh before even as her face was aging gracefully. Can’t these stars see themselves in the mirror what a botched job has been done, I would be suing my plastic surgeon if I looked like that. Such a shame to happen to a lovely woman with a good cause.

• avatar Suzie Rice says:

I think she look like mutton dressed up as lamb and she certainly cannot sing anymore , is she a lesbian btw lol !
    PS I COULD SAY MORE BUT WON’T