I was going through some pictures of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and kept coming across pictures of Linda Thompson. (And, since I write for a website about bad plastic surgery, Linda’s face stopped me dead in my tracks…) After a little googling, I’m shocked to find out that Linda Thompson is not only NOT a transvestite, but she actually used to be gorgeous.

linda thompson plastic surgery before

Here is the just-of-it on Linda Thompson: In the 70’s Linda won several beauty pageants and dated Elvis Presley for several years. Linda also married Olympian Bruce Jenner and is Brody Jenner’s mom.

Linda’s plastic surgeon should be horrified at what he did to her face between 2005 and 2008. I’m guessing that she had a poorly executed facelift combined with the continued over-use of facial fillers (most noticably in her lips and cheeks). Linda also has breast implants, but that is the least of her problems…

Tags: , , , , , ,

• avatar lisa says:

You are not only catty, but off the mark. Linda only shows signs of gradual aging, not surgeries! And we will all age- if we are lucky to live long enough! What I notice is that she has a radiant smile throughout her life! Speaking of lives….get one!

• avatar Carol says:

what linda shows is NOT gradual ageing. Don’t be so naive. This is plastic surgery gone terribly wrong. I know she is getting old and compound the surgery an “Oh, my gosh”

• avatar Isabelle says:

“I’m shocked to find out that Linda Thompson is not only NOT a transvestite”

LMFAO !

• avatar Carol says:

Linda thompson has two spoiled brats. I saw the reality show where David Foster talking to one of linda’s brats about getting a job and brody said, “I’m just a kid, I’m just 25.” he’s an idiot and linda made both boys dependent on her and their step father. linda looks terrible, the plastic and silicone isn’t working so you may have to find a job because you knowwww your boys can’t helpt you. her face is weird looking. David Foster should think his lucky stars tht he’s no longer married to linda and associated with her spoiled brats.
    He has a beautiful girlfriend, Yolanda, and she is so close with Davids daughters. Something that linda never was–she didn’t like his daughters, maybe becaude they are young and beautiful–something she isn’t!!!!!!!!!!!

• avatar Darly314 says:

Thompson looks like another Wildenstein in the making; doesn’t she realize how grotesque she looks?

• avatar babyboomer1001 says:

Why should the surgeons be horrified? They are giving these people what they want. Plastic surgery is not an exact science with different base models to work on. Each one turns out different. There are no guarantees.

• avatar old lady says:

ummm…yes, she looks plastic….cheeks and mouth.

• avatar Cathy says:

Linda Thompson is uglee and her kids are losers. Why any guy married this trailor park woman is beyong me.

• avatar Kris says:

Linda Thompson was known to sleep around, she was always looking for someone famous w/money, she is so creepy looking, such a unattractive women, who would want her?

• avatar Natasha says:

I saw her in some show and first I thought it was some comedy show and that Linda was wearing some costume but she wasn’t 😀

• avatar Louis says:

Linda Thompson is known in Malibu as a Star-Fuc_er….Elvis, Bruce Jenner, David Foster.