What Happened to Fergie’s Face?!

Mar
2011

Fergie and the rest of The Black Eyed Peas recently performed their new song “Just Can’t Get Enough” on American Idol and the internet immediately was ablaze with questions about what happened to Fergie’s face. I pulled up the video and it’s true, Fergie is totally unrecognizable!

Check out the video of the Black Eyed Peas on American Idol below:

Maybe they should change the name of their new song to “Just Can’t Get Enough (Plastic Surgery)”? Fergie is no stranger to the plastic surgeons office, but I think she went entirely overboard with the injectable fillers and Botox this time. Ew.

Fergie will be 36 years old this month.

Tags: , , ,

• avatar peony says:

I don’t think her face looks that bad…..To me it looks like her skin is alot tighter….A facelift and botox maybe???

• avatar lars says:

she looks the same as she did last week. I think the problem here is that you don’t keep up with pop culture well enough to comment on it, so you end up embarassing yourself. Same goes for your “knowledge” of plastic surgery.

• avatar zoe says:

she probably had a skin peel done sometime a few weeks before the show. she did a dr pepper commercial and she looks the same other than for the nose.

• avatar Sarlynns says:

I think if you’re gonna use injectable fillers and Botox, less is more. She just looks extra puffy here prob because recent round of injectable fillers and Botox.

• avatar Vicky says:

I also didn’t recognize her. I thought she looked fine the way she was and now, she couldn’t pass for her own sister. For those of you who didn’t notice, I have to wonder how much you looked at her before. I was shocked.

• avatar ME-ME says:

FERGIE LOOKS LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON. SHE LOOKS LIKE A NORMAL WHITE WOMAN NOW. SHE USE TO LOOK STRANGE. SHE HAD A BIG FACE WITH BIG JAWS, AN AKWARD NOSE AND BIG LIPS. I’M LOVING THE CHANGE THOUGH BECAUSE SHE WAS HIDEOUS. VERY HARD ON THE EYES.

• avatar Garrett Sneider says:

I wish more people would write sites like this that are actually fun to read. With all the crap floating around on the net, it is refreshing to read a site like yours instead.