Mom Is Proud of Injecting 8-Year-Old Daughter with Botox

Mar
2011

And now for the most disturbing plastic surgery news that I’ve ever heard, a mother in California is proud to announce that she injects her 8-year-old daughter with Botox and filler, and gives her daughter full body waxes in a bid to keep her from developing pubic hair.

britney campbell kelly campbell pageant weirdos

Every three months, Kerry Campbell, purchases Botox and filler online and injects the substances into her 8-year-old daughter Britney’s forehead, lips and around her eyes. Kerry also gives Britney full body waxes once a month to remove her “fluffy” leg hair and in some bizarre bid to keep her from developing pubic hair.

britney campbell kelly campbell botox child abuseKerry insists that what she is doing to her daughter is not against the law and that she is doing it to guarantee that Britney becomes famous as a teenager. According to Kerry (via The Sun):

What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star. I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer. I’m sure people reading this will think I am being irresponsible, but I ensure that I test the Botox and fillers I buy online on myself first. All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar. More mothers should do it for their daughters.

And what does 8-year-old Britney think about all of this? Britney says:

My friends think it’s cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections. They used to hurt, but now I don’t cry that much. I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star.

WTF?! Am I crazy, or is this is totally insane!? This pageant/fame-obsessed mother is clearly abusing her child and bragging about it to tabloids. How in the world is the State of California not looking to throw this crazy bitch into jail!?

Tags:

• avatar Nines says:

So.. she thinks her kid is going to be famous because she enjoys paralyzing her 8 year old daughters facial muscles? Full body waxing at age 8…this lady is fucking nuts. Social services?

• avatar crazy!!! says:

omg wtf she wants a BOOB JOB shes 8 years old she dosent even have boobs its ridiculous kelly isnt fit to be a mother she should be ashamed of herself !!!

• avatar Leave Her Alone says:

Where the heck are social services? This is just plain messed up! She’s 8 and wants a boob and nose job?!?!?! And she’s worried about wrinkles? What the hell? She’s 8 years old, she DOES NOT have wrinkles!

• avatar peony says:

I truly believe that we do not know the long term effects of botox. It is a toxic chemical no matter what anyone says. We may learn years from now that it causes Lupus, MS or ALzheimers….Why take a chance-especially on your 8 year old daughter???

• avatar grace says:

This is a form of mental abuse. This girl has a horrible sense of herself because of her mother. Not every child who wants to be a star ends up on Disney. If this child makes it until adulthood, it will be a miracle. Eating disorders are sure to come. Body dysphoria in an eight year old. How incredibly sad. And what a completely fucked up mother she has.

• avatar sammie says:

This is absolutly disgusting. Isn’t there an age limit on botox or something?? That ‘mother’ is fucked in the head. I hope she’s reading peoples opinions of her on the internet. YOU ARE A FUCKED UP BITCH KELLY. Not that a fame whore like that would care, any attention is good attention.

• avatar Anna says:

I have no words. Here I thought I was going to get dirty looks for letting my pre-schooler play with my old make-up. I no longer feel bad for that. This woman is in need of a reality check, quick!

• avatar Gary Bowden says:

The mother sounds like a complete moron! Seems like the mother wanted to get it done than the daughter.And even if the daughter wanted it,it means that the mother talked to her about it,doesn’t mean the mother has to take her there to get it done.The mother should be ashamed..

• avatar Anonymous says:

This is so sad it almost makes me want to cry 🙁 I feel so bad for that little girl – there’s really no hope for her. I seriously think this qualifies as child abuse. what a freakshow of a mother.

• avatar Country Gal says:

This is the most disgusting thing EVER…… This Woman should be locked up for Child Abuse.. Mental and Physical…. Young girls dont have to be subjected to this INSANE body image crap. So many want to be like what they see and read on TV …SHAME on you Mother for encouraging it. SHAME on those that endorse the body beautiful image. This Mother is a discrace to Women all over the world. And what does Dad think??? Where is He ? where are her grandparents ? Where is anyone who cares about this Child ? And why arent they stopping it ??

• avatar Tell it like it is says:

Why is this woman not locked up? This woman is in a demented, sick fantasy land where she is damaging her child emotionally and spiritually to say the least. This is a sick kind of abuse and she and her daughter need serious help. I have never heard of anything so twisted and I cannot belive the authorities are not banging on this ‘mother’s’ door. Clearly Social Services needs to remove this child from this unstable, cruel and mentally ill mother’s care!

• avatar damaris says:

This fat peice of crap mother just wants to be her daughter and its sick and discusting and most likley that poor abused child not going to be famous cuz who wants to represent that society is so stupid and superficial these days

• avatar crazy!!! says:

what are the chances of her ever being famous she just depend on her looks to be famous you need some kind of talent and not having pubic hair definitely dosent qaulify as talent for christ sake that has to be illegal
      shell ruin her face withto much botox dont fiz whats not broken

• avatar helen w says:

I was not aware that one could purchase botox online and administer it at home. THATcertainly sounds dubious, huh?

• avatar From Tokyo says:

So far as I know NONE of the people famous today became that way because they did Botox/body waxing as children, so…

• avatar yellowmutant says:

Botox is a drug regulated by the FDA, and it’s totally illegal to sell to someone without a doctor’s license on the internet, anymore than you can buy vicodin off the internet.

And if you get some by this means, how do you know they sold you the real stuff?

Last, WTF is she injecting with a 5 cc syringe. If she’s actually injecting Botox, as a final insult she’s f**king doing it wrong. This mother is such a fool.

• avatar Seattle Girl says:

This is absolute child abuse and shouldn’t be legal. Shows you who messed up the FDA is and what a broken system – it’s all legal because our FDA is in bed with the pharma industry. A black box warning came out about botix in May 2007. Fat chance hardly anyone will hear about it. Neuro and CNS dysfunction is in store for those who use botox.

• avatar Seattle Girl says:

WE can all complain, bitch and blame. Write to the FDA and tell them to stop allowing this madness…Botox is poisen. Look up the FDA black box warning that more than likely you will never hear from medical professionals, much less cosmetic. Two doctors, neuro and palative care want me to inject Botox into my 72 year old mother, rather chiro for her damaged neck!!!

They are allowing adults (if they want to poisen themselves…I guess that’s OK. But allowing adults to poisend children and the elderly who can not speak for themselves all in the name of profit to big pharma??? oh excuse me, you can’t complain to the FDA on line. I tried…you can’t file complaints on their website anymore…CALL THE 800 number….nor can complaints be properly handled by the CSPD – consumer saftey products division. I filed a complaint last month…no record. How convenient is that???

• avatar Mel says:

This is disgusting. There’s no way this girl is going to be famous, not with all this bad press. The mother is an idiot.

• avatar Darlene says:

SOMEONE PLEASE REPORT THIS LADY SHE A SICK LADY!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE NEED HELP HOW DEAR SHE DO THAT TO HER DAUGHTER TAKE THAT CHILD AWAY FROM HER..OMG..HOW DEAR THEY PRINT THIS ON COMPUTER BUT THEN AGAIN SHE IS VIDEO SO EVERYONE CAN SEE SHE SICK MOTHER..PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TAKE THIS CHILD FROM HER LET STICK NEDLES IN HER!!REPORT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LADY

• avatar Darlene says:

TO THINK SHE JUST WANTS TO MAKE MONEY ON HER CHILD TO MODEL ANYWAY TAKE THE CHILD AWAY FROM HER I GET SICK LOOKING AT THIS!!!!!! HOW SICK CAN THIS MOTHER BE.THATS MNOT LOVE THATS ABUSE………

• avatar 1223 says:

This crazy women should be sent to jail , she only wants her child to be famous so she can be ‘that girls mum’!

• avatar dee says:

This is F-in RIDICULOUS. Little kids dont have wrinkles that they wont grow out of. Are you serious, this little girls is just gonna end up a plastic freak by the time shes 15.

• avatar 1223 says:

I am glad to say this little girl has been taken away from her mum

• avatar jess says:

Ummm I’m not even going to touch how sick this is, how I feel about it as a mother and as a woman. However I will say this: “Hey you fat ass horrible mother, instead of pushing ur daughter for plastic surgerymaybe you should push yourself for lipo suction or better yet a fucking tred mill.” Moron

• avatar Constance says:

Investing in the child’s talents like dancing, singing or acting would be a better idea. The kid’s just doesn’t have the kind of looks that would allow her, even after the current procedures, be famous only for them.