It’s not really a big surprise since she’s more plastic then human, but it looks like Sophie Turner has gotten butt implants.

Sophie Turner before and after getting plastic surgery on her booty:sophie turner <a href=butt implants“>

Sophie Turner is an Australian model that became famous after appearing on the reality show “Search for a Stripper? Supermodel”. I was actually really surprised to find out that Sophie is only 27! With all the plastic surgery she’s had, she looks much older. It’s sad to see so many naturally pretty girls ruin their looks with plastic surgery these days.

In addition to the surgically altered booty, Sophie also has large breast implants, over-inflated lips and too much Botox in her face. I think she may be turning into a slightly less obnoxious version of Ice T’s wife Coco

Sophie versus Coco:
sophie turner coco austin

Tags: , , ,

• avatar Nat says:

ugh, so disgusted with the oh so popular duckface lips. seriously, it’s just freaking ridiculous!
    i agree with you, all this surgery makes her seem a lot older!

• avatar Renee says:

I’ve seen her on tv a few times and I was really wondering how she was getting people tobelieve her ridiculously fake looking lipids were real…. I have no problem with plastic surgery just try to look it seems like she is just a fame chasing wannabe that is jumping on the butt implants band wagon

• avatar Renee says:

Lol by lipids I meant lips! And I meant to say try to look human. I’m typing on my phone…

• avatar Kristy says:

Her butt is real. Check out all the bikini candids of her (do a search) and you’ll see her booty is nice but its not huge, upside down, too round or defying gravity like fake ones. Its rather normal looking. you have to take into account her pose. Also pictures of her when she’s 15 show she has huge fish lips even as a kid. Don’t be hating just because you weren’t blessed with what she has.

• avatar Nat says:

god, i hate her for making me feel bad about my truly gorgeous lips. ๐Ÿ™‚ also, my ass looks better than hers. just saying!
      oh pleease, “critizing” someone doesn’t automatically mean you’re being jealous. but if it makes you feel better, keep telling that to yourself.

• avatar Amanda says:

Haha yeah I’m sure you’re butt and lips look better. Why aren’t you a model and why aren’t we reading about you? Oh yeah thats right! You’re a nobody! ๐Ÿ™‚ get over yourself fatty.

• avatar kimmie says:

oh c’mon! everyone knows sophie is a fame chaser and kim k wanna be! she tries to work her flat ass by putting paddings I have a friend who used to babysit for her and yes she has a child and is married even though you would never ever see any of that anywhere because she is a fame whore! she is all plastic from head to toe! someone who is ashamed of her accent and tries to hide it when she talks wtf! if you know her since she was 15 and the pics u are talking about show them to the world as if the world cares about this fake plastic momma!

• avatar ST says:

Um dumbass, some people actually do something with their lives that involves using their BRAIN. There are many beautiful women out there that never become supermodels so that’s a pretty stupid thing to say. And newsflash: Sophie doesn’t look very good so it’s not a big deal for someone to say they look better.

• avatar pak31 says:

Why would anyone want a rear end that looks like a caboose? I just don’t get it.

• avatar vlad says:

funny you can totally tell a woman wrote the content. Sophie Turner is pretty amazing regardless of whether she had work done or not. Doesn’t look a day over 25.

• avatar Janet says:

I think both women look beautiful, although Coco looks fat.

• avatar Sweet Dick Willie says:

This broad is smokin’ hotttt!

• avatar Bill says:

Totally agree. Whoever writes this column is a fuckin’ idiot – and probably a woman that has very low self esteem. She looks fine, and she looked fine before. She just needs bigger tits – as most women do. And nothing at all wrong with Coco except who she chose to marry.

• avatar Rusty Brad says:

Listen moron website, that is definitely not plastic.It is something called ”EXERCISE”. Maybe the candy ass who wrote this shit don’t have enough juice to lift a cotton ball.Hence, out of jealousy, this.

• avatar Bill says:

She is so frickin’ hot. Not impressed with what she married but she’s incredible.