Nicki Minaj Flashes a Breast Implant

Aug
2011

Nicki Minaj’s breast implant decided to come out and make an appearance while Nicki was performing live on ‘Good Morning America’.

Nicki Minaj Nip Slip
(Click picture for uncensored version)

Those fake boobs always seem to have a mind of their own!

Anyhow, every time I see Nicki Minaj, she reminds me more and more of celebrity plastic surgery disaster, Lil Kim. Nicki has already had a crazy amount of plastic surgery and she is only 28. Nicki is a talented entertainer and all, but it seems like she is well on her way to over-doing it with all of the plastic parts. She is starting to look a little cartoonish. Like a sexy clown, if you will…

More pictures of Nicki before and after breast implants:

See more of Nicki’s plastic surgery here: Nicki Minaj before and after plastic surgery

Tags: , , , , ,

• avatar m says:

I’ve always found her to be very annoying and, yeah, ridiculous looking. Had no idea what she looked like prior to the plastic surgery…I think she looked better before. (Though I’m not digging the attitude)

• avatar Mel says:

I love Nicki but she’s definitely had a lot done. I think she looks fucking hot at the moment, and I think she has a pretty realistic idea of what she looks like so I don’t she’ll be wandering into Lil Kim territory any time soon.

• avatar iunique says:

tru dat tru dat

• avatar maria says:

nicki is hot no matter what idc how many things she gets done i will always love her

• avatar bili says:

that is so gross looking, discoloured and deformed. i don’t know weather i should laugh or puke, maybe both. But she looks scary naked with those sagging bumps of plastic on the front and back

• avatar emy says:

i love nicki minaj…. i dont care if she got plastic surgey or not.. if she is happy with her self than that is all that matters:) luv ya nicki! <3

• avatar Bill says:

She’s a piece of shit with decent tits.

• avatar Anji says:

She’s a typical no-talent celebrity hyped up by the American media, not for any abilities (esp. Not rapping), until they tire of her, just like: Brittany Spears, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, & the like. If that isn’t bad enough, she is nothing more than your everyday-looking black chick w/a long ass nose. All the plastic surgery in the world can’t help her to me, she’s too homely. I don’t like Lil Kim either bc I am a die-hard ‘Pac fan, but at least the girl had a cute voice, vocal skills, a sense of fashion, & nice eyes (oh, those were contacts, oops), this Minaj a Trois chick has the fashion sense of a circus performer or better yet: Lady Gagoo or wutever the eff. Real music died in the 90s, these jokers 2day are sum buffoons.

• avatar pjjj says:

u luk hot but 2mch now u r strtng 2 luk lyk an unreal thng

• avatar pjjj says:

m a fan but gal yr over done ass is disgustng i lyk 2 listn 2 yr music but i h8t whtch yr vidioz. y cnt u jst b normal, there is RiRi shes orignal

• avatar Poke fan #1 says:

Weirdest thing I’ve ever seen but still looks sexy