Coco Has More Work Done on Her A$$ets

Nov
2011

Nicole “Coco” Austin appeared at a beach in Miami over the weekend, looking like the hulk in a leopard print bikini, and showing off what appears to be a dramatically enlarged badonkadonk.

Coco Butt Implant / Butt Injections

It looks like Nicole is trying to keep up with the Kardashians and has surgically increased the size of her already gigantic booty. Just like Kim Kardashian and Karissa Shannon, we’re betting that Coco had Hydrogel injections to increase the size of her butt. Hydrogel is becoming more and more popular as big booties have become in fashion, and Hydrogel injections are less invasive then butt implants.

Coco claims that, aside from her fake breasts, the rest of her is all natural, but I’m pretty sure you would have to be a complete idiot (and blind) to believe that. Coco has very obviously had liposuction and butt augmentation (implants and/or Hydrogel injections), in addition to those ghastly breast implants.

Tags: , , ,

• avatar Jane says:

I think she didn’t have any butt job, but she just took weight on her ass ๐Ÿ™‚

• avatar kari says:

I think she just got fat in her asss and thighs!

• avatar jade morgan says:

f*cking in the ass does cause that!!!

• avatar lia says:

it’s called a camera angle and about 10lb!

• avatar DON says:

oH PLEASE! YOU PEOPLE ARE SOO JEALOUS! THE MOST CURVY WOMEN ON EARTH WERE NOT BLACK! LOOK AT KIM KARDASHIANRENATTA FRISSON,ANDRESSA SOARES,ARABS,ARMENIANS,ITALIANS,SOPHIA LOREN,BETTY PAGE,MARILYN MONROE,ETC! GO ON A TUMBLR SITE CALLED “ONION BOOTIES” AND YOU WILLS EE FOR YOURSELF! COCO HAS GAINED MORE BOOTY IN THE RIGHT PLACE! SHE SAID IT ON THE WENDY SHOW! SHE GAINS WEIGHT ON HER BOTTOM!!! MANY WOMEN (THE ONES WHO ARE CURVY) DONT GAIN WEIGHT IN THE BAD AREAS LIKE THE WAIST..THEY GAIN IT IN THE HIPS/BUTT AREA! PLEASE STOP TRYING TO TALK TRASH ABOUT COCO! SHES BEAUTIFUL AND REAL! PLUS, SHES 5’2″ WHICH EXPLAINS HER CURVES! JUST LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN,SHAKIRA,RENATTA FRISSON,VIDA GUERRA,MAYRA VERONICA ARE THE SAME HEIGHT..WHICH EXPLAINS THEIR CURVES BECAUSE ESTROGEN HALTS/REDUCES BONE GROWTH! TESTOSTERONE JUMPS UP AND IS THE REASON FOR TALL HEIGHT! MOST WOMEN WORLDWIDE IN ITSELF ARE BELOW 5’8″
    SHEESH

• avatar K says:

almost every person you listed in your comment has had a brazillian butt lift,butt shots, or implants.And African american women are usually hourglass or pear-shaped traditionally.Infact at one point in time Black women were ridiculed and humiliated for their large breasts,thick thighs,full lips and large glutes. so please list someone that is caucasian other than coco and a few other white women that have a naturally curvy hourglass build because Kim K is the worst example on that list she has a traditional white/latina build.She’s a skinny little rail with chicken legs and no curvature to her obliques-her fake rump looks horrible and very unnatural, at least coco has nice thighs that support her butt shots and make her more proportionate!It’s funny to me to read comments like this because as a young woman that is of caucasian and african american descent I realise firsthand my genes from my white side and those from my black and when people comment that the most curvy women in history were white,well that’s just hilarious.Keep beleiving the Media! LMAO Every race is beautiful in its own way ! And to me latina women have very pretty faces,white women are usually porportionate with pretty eyes and/or hair and black mixed race women usually have very nice butts,hips and thighs,with full lips.THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS if any race wants to alter their features to those traditionaly from another race thats ok too !Its all the same -Black women getting their noses cut off and white women purchasing lips and butts. BUT DON’T LIE ABOUT IT! thats what I respect about coco, she keeps it real ! She doesn’t say oh this is my real butt ,”what you’ve never heard of a white girl having a butt this big it runs on my dad’s side” Kim K please ur so fake lol u wanna be a yellowbone bad .Honey ur white and that’s ok embrace it armenians are known for dancing,religion and wonderful food NOT THE BUTT BITCH!

• avatar Amy says:

Its called fat transfer. Look it up

• avatar jackie says:

I dont care what anyone says she looks disgusting,over did it way to much.

• avatar diamondsmiles says:

It’s not the same angle in the photo and so what if she did? I like her and Ice T together and the way they support each other in their endeavors. I’m happy for them.

• avatar diamondsmiles says:

I think kardashian should spend more time choosing men for reasons other than they’re frist names beginning with, “k”. West’ll be all over the place when she dumps him!

• avatar iuniuqe says:

coco stop having plastics just be ur self girl like god!damn!

• avatar eb says:

I no its no real I hav a real one and I no wat it looks like I’ve only got it over tthe last year I can say u dnt just gain a nice rump u get a lil tummy which u hbave to tone andch ubep crunc

• avatar doreen christoffel says:

I think coco looks good and maybe she got bigger because she works out and I seen the work out that she does and if you can do sit up but stand up from the sit up then you can talk but shit is hard to do and when you do it the way she did you would get a bigger but as well.

• avatar Wanda says:

Well.. whether her “butt” is real or not…who cares?she is pretty and sexy and there is a lot of haters out there!! I had always people telling me OH!! what a big butt you have and now the “BIG BUTTS” became popular.. just like the big lips after Angelina..which are natural…look at her brother’s lips… I am puertorican and for us that is nothing new…and yes.. it’s the signature of the african american girls,but also the spanish and many whites girls.. which means nothing…it is just genetics…I just recommend that if you were not born with a big butt or big anything and you wanted so bad..get it..but make sure you get a well know plastic surgeon, check his work and above all….LOVE YOURSELF NO MATTER HOW YOU ARE!!! I DO!!

• avatar diamondsmiles says:

I agree, Wanda, and good for you! <3

Sooner or later, whatever we have naturally will be in demand.

Boob men will always like boobs. Ass men will alwyas like asses, and leg men will always like legs. Thank goodness for the leg men ๐Ÿ˜‰

• avatar John Felix Koziol says:

To reiterate what Coco Austin has already said about her body, her boobs are augmented but her butt is 100% real. She gains muscle easily. After seeing her nude (And, who hasn’t?), one can tell that that is one muscular behind! I saw her in a video where she was wearing pants that gave her a butt crack which she unabashedly showed off proudly and you could tell those were no chubby cheeks, that they were rock-hard solid.

• avatar John Felix Koziol says:

I just watched a six minute video of Coco Austin working out and, I have to admit, the workout she did was really impressive. That girl definitely, and I mean DEFINITELY, knows her way around a gymnasium. The girls is so flexible that she can take either leg or both of them at the same time and, while on her back, stretch them all the way back until the tips of her toes are touching the floor. She does power crunches that would make a Green Beret cringe and does them with the greatest of ease. She also knows what she’s doing on those weight machines too. The girl could be a fitness trainer that’s how well she knows what she’s doing. So, except for the boob job that she admitted to getting (It looks like it runs in the family because her mom Tina who looks like an elder version of Coco, looks like she got a rack that can rival her daughter’s. In spite of her age she’s rather fetching in her own right as well.). So, before you narrow-minded thinkers jump to conclusions and assume (And you know what the word assume stands for, right?) she has had additional cosmetic surgery done to herself in places on her body other than her breasts, think again.

• avatar Claire says:

Tbh I don’t give a damn if its real or not, all I know is she looks absolutely stunning. I am a white woman and always hated my bubble butt so am thrilled that now its fashionable. Either way I think Coco has a body to die for, and an incredibly beautiful face. I do hope she hasn’t cheated on Ice though. They seem like such a lovely couple (as much as one can tell).

• avatar Joey says:

On the farm she would have been taken to slaughter about now and we would be enjoying some bacon and sausage from her. In other words, what a hog.

• avatar trey says:

In order to achieve a natural looking big ass as this one you have to have big thighs. I love coco and i hate when i see chicken legged bitches with a big ass that does not even match their legs it looks nasty…umm like nicki and kim double take fake bitches cannot even compare to coco..i have abig thighs and ass and most of my weight goes their when i gain pounds. She is has one of the best looking bodies ive ever seen

• avatar Katie says:

It’s called squats. You can tell in the right picture how much more muscly her legs are NOT fat.

• avatar fiston says:

I think coco looks good and maybe she got bigger because she works out and I seen the work out that she does.
    i like coco so much…….

• avatar fiston says:

coco got amazing body; i like it

• avatar Bill says:

She looks absolutely delicious.

• avatar cassandra says:

I know the guy that created Coco she did have ass injections