Ron Howard Could Use a Lift

Feb
2012

I’m all for growing old gracefully, especially when it comes to men (most men who have plastic surgery, look feminized to me), but poor Ron Howard! He could really use a brow lift!

Ron Howard at age 57:
Ron Howard

You may remember Ron Howard from back in the day when he played Richie Cunningham on “Happy Days”, but since 1980 Ron has focused on becoming a successful director. Was it the long days of shooting blockbuster movies, or long nights in the editing room that caused Ron to age beyond his 57 years?

Ron’s upper brow is so droopy that it looks uncomfortable and it could very likely soon be impeding his vision (if not already!). If Ron Howard was to get a brow lift, I think the surgery would be functional rather then cosmetic. With his brow literally sitting on his lash line, Ron Howard risks irritation and possible eye infection.

Ron Howard then and now:
Ron Howard Then and Now

What do you think? Should Ron Howard lift it, or leave it?

Tags: , , , ,

• avatar Chuck says:

I think he should leave well enough alone.

• avatar Stephanie says:

I’m with Chuck – he looks fine. I think he’s squinting in front of the lights/flashbulbs. He has light eyes, so that would make sense.

• avatar Olivia Rose says:

He is a red head, so the premature aging doesn’t surprise me. I think he should just leave his face alone. It is nice to have at least one celebrity in Hollywood not mess with their face.

• avatar shmow says:

I don’t see anything wrong with functional plastic surgery, or going in for that stop-before-you-think-you’re-done/overdo-it-and-I’ll-kill-you look. No, he’s not “just squinting”. I’m 43 and I know quite a few people that this has happened to. Gravity pulls your whole face south when the aging process begins. Unfortunately, your bone structure doesn’t move so you start getting a Sharpei look as the fat pads move and the elastin in your skin breaks down.

• avatar From Tokyo says:

And if he had gotten one, he’d be talked about for having gotten it. -_-

• avatar Susan says:

He looks like a healthy 57 year old man. Beautiful skin and hair. My only recommendation would be a tiny smear of something to smooth down those flyaways. And I’m the Queen of flyaways.