Did Megan Fox Get Another Boob Job?

Feb
2012

Although, Megan Fox denies having had plastic surgery (hahaha), we think her boob job is glaringly obvious when you compare pictures of her from before she became famous. Megan appears to have gotten breast implants after she appeared in “Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen” and before starring in “Transformers”.

Megan Fox before and after breast augmentation:
CENSORED – Click for photo

And while Megan Fox does seem to have fake boobs, we think that she had a very well executed boob job and they don’t look too large or overtly fake on her. Initially, Megan appeared to have chosen implants that took her from an A-cup to a large B-cup, but recently, she surfaced in Hawaii looking like she may have undergone another breast augmentation surgery to take her up to a C-cup.

Megan Fox before and after 2nd boob job?
Megan Fox before and after boob job

Megan was shot by paparazzi over the weekend while she frolicked on the beaches of Hawaii with husband Brian Green. The 25-year old actress appears to be rockin’ bigger boobs that look harder and more pronounced then the implants she previously had. What do you think? Did Megan get a new set of breast implants recently? I would hope that she would have learned her lesson after having too much plastic surgery wrecked her career, but some people never learn…

Tags: , , , ,

• avatar zoe says:

no she gained weight, people think she’s pregnant but its just weight gain.

• avatar me says:

I wish people would stop being so silly, you can see that at most she’s gained maybe 2- 4 kg’s, actually those pictures look the same (weight wise) Her boobs definitely look much bigger. I’m skinny and I have no boobs left after I lost weight, and when I gain a few, my boobs dont grow a whole size or two larger! They barely grow at all. So really – I think she definitely had another one.

• avatar Joe says:

Absolute rubbish! She was not an “A-cup” before Transformers. When she was on Two and a Half Men three years before Transformers, in 2004, and she clearly has larger boobs, probably around a C-cup. But hey, make stuff up about her cos it’ll get you hits.

• avatar Sara k says:

LOL>.you can see the rippling on the second bikini pic! duh

• avatar CS says:

She looked just as good, if not better, before the boob job. A stick with tits is not really appealing to anyone. But she’s hot regardless.

• avatar Michelle says:

She’s an hourglass and therefore she gains weight on her breasts, hips, and thighs. I’m not denying that she had a boob job, earlier on, but to me this just looks like plain old weight gain. She just happens to be the lucky type that has a body capable of even distribution.

• avatar Poop says:

she lok good

• avatar sam says:

Her boobs are sticking out a mile, totally solid, at least a cup size bigger than the “before” picture, yet she hasn’t gained a pound elsewhere.

Very fake breasts, and not nice fakes at that, they look bolted on.

• avatar Simey Smiles says:

She is gorgeous. She can do whatever she wants.

• avatar Bill says:

She looks pretty flat to me. Now would be the time to get a set of tits. She really needs them

• avatar Luce says:

Can’t be weight gain. I’m an hourglass and if I gain weight I gain it everywhere else, boob, ass, hips, and lately tummy… Went from a B cup to a C cup with the weight gain. (It has to be a lot of weight to gain it in your breast.) Those are fake they are too round. Real boobs have a tear drop shape not mellon cut in half and stapled on shape.

• avatar Jennifer says:

To Luce
    ..My Boobs Are Shaped Like That And My Boobs Are Real…Yea She Got Implants Someone Cant Get Boobs That Big Hella Fast