Valeria Lukyanova Makes Barbie Look Frumpy…

May
2012

Apparently, there is another young woman that has decided that she wants a plastic surgeon to carve, sculpt and stitch her into some sort of Barbie/anime reinvention. Her name is Valeria Lukyanova, she is 27-years old and she hails from the Ukraine.

Valeria Lukyanova versus Barbie:
Valeria Lukyanova Versus Barbie

Oh, and the BEST part about Valeria Lukyanova? Is it her whittled down nose? ridiculously tiny waist? The over-inflated boobs? We think the most entertaining part of Valeria is her totally distorted sense of reality. Valeria Lukyanova flat out denies having plastic surgery in a video that she posted to Youtube. Instead, the Ukrainian model claims that her appearance is the result solely of hard work, eating raw foods and avoiding smoke and alcohol. According to Valeria:

About me write articles on different sites, representing, like a doll, which has made such appearance, thanks to plastic surgery. Said one man, and all repeat like parrots. People do not have a personal opinion…Unfortunately this is a mistake most people. They take someone else’s opinion as the truth of the first instance. No one mentioned that I was a singer, I sing opera , in the style of music – New Age, that I have a wide vocal range and coloratura soprano. I am a composer and has written over 70 songs on the theme of spiritual development. Why is it in his video subjects people do not mention that I evolve spiritually and lead seminars and workshops on astral travel, answer questions and help people understand themselves. No one said that my looks, it is hard work for many years and good genes. Not mentioned in his video that I rawfoodist that I do not drink, I do not smoke, and I lead a healthy lifestyle, my goal is powered by prana…P.S. I use my looks to get through to people. I am a Lightworker.

Video of Valeria Lukyanova conducting her workshop:

And as soon as those words escaped her plastic little mouth, a flood of pictures of Valeria from before she had plastic surgery hit the internet. The before pictures were taken 8 – 10 years ago, when Valeria was 17 – 19 years old.

Pictures of Valeria Lukyanova before and after plastic surgery going on a raw food diet and exercising:

Valeria has undergone quite a drastic transformation throughout the last 10 years! In addition to the crazy amount of plastic surgery that she’s had, she also is a very skilled makeup artist and uses this skill to further highlight the plastic, doll-like appearance she is going for. Judging from the before and after pictures of Valeria, she has had the following plastic surgery procedures:

– Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
– Breast implants
– Botox
– Filler injections
– Rib removal (to make her waist smaller)
– Liposuction
– Fat transfer to hips

What do you guys think? Has Valeria Lukyanova had plastic surgery or is her new look the result of her raw food diet and “lightworker” ways? If it’s Valeria’s diet that has shrunken her nose, inflated her breasts, frozen her face and given her inhuman waist to hip proportions, I want to know what magic Ukranian berries she’s been suckling…

Tags: , , , , ,

• avatar cc says:

i think she must be doing corset training to get her waist so small. good nose job tho, better than some celebs noses, the rest of her looks bat shit crazy.

she really needs to learn english, wtf was she on about!

• avatar randomperson says:

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but people from different parts of the world do NOT ”NEED” to learn English. There are different languages that dominate different lands around the globe, and English is not some superior language that everyone ”needs” to learn.

Darn her for being born someone other than America. (Sarcasm)

• avatar shelly says:

go figure she’s ukranian. there is some crazy f-ed up shit coming outta that place. she looks like an alien.

• avatar Yolka says:

Guys, i am from the city where she lives, and believe me she has only rhinoplasty… because she is obsessed with Photoshop and making thinner nose, thinner waist bigger eyes all the time..a lot of people make fun of her and she always tries to prove that she has all real and all natural (except boobs), but nobody believes of course because when she makes videos it’s obvious she has usual nose and not so thin waist. This chick is crazy and obsessed about her looks.

• avatar Liz says:

Her eyes must be photoshopped, or she is wearing oversized contact lenses. I am sure that Yolka is right, and these photos look nothing like the real person, if you see her walking down the street.

• avatar Mark Walberg says:

I checked out some stuff on this girl a few weeks ago. She may have you boobs done but really she it a fiend with the makeup. Watched a few of her videos and really she create one hell of a illusion. I had seen some of her tricks before and sure there is some photo shop(lol okay a lot) but I think she should get credit for he mad makeup skills.

After saying that I prefer a woman that expresses emotion and eats food that has been cooked not all the time but jeez not even a baked potato??

• avatar Vera from Bucharest says:

guys, this girl is crazy. she is in a pleiadian sect and wants to look like a pleiadian priestess. she is no barbie.
    here is the look she copies:

• avatar From Tokyo says:

People would go CRAZY for her over here.

• avatar American Girl says:

I went back and looked at pics of her without the anime contacts and makeup and she is actually quite pretty.

• avatar Cat says:

It’s such a shame – she was lovely before, now she just looks weird.

In addition to the listed surgeries, I would like to add, chin implant and probably some work on the cheek area, either small implants or fillers to give her a heart shaped face which seems to be so popular at the moment.

I will be glad when this fad dies and these delusional girls stop mutilating themselves.

I love that she says she’s all natural, didn’t she think her old photos would come to light – I have no respect for liars.

• avatar Bill says: