Vicki Gunvalson Admits to Recent Chin Implant, Nose Job and MORE

Apr
2013

The original “Real Housewife”, Vicki Gunvalson has admitted that all of the speculation surrounding her new look lately is correct: She’s gone under the knife once again! After her feelings were hurt when fellow cast members said that Vicki’s upturned nose made her look like Miss Piggy, she marched straight over to a local plastic surgeon and gave them free reign to “do what you think is gonna look good”.

Vicki Gunvalson before and after nose job, chin implant and fat transfer:
Vicki Gunvalson before and after chin implant, nose job and more

The 51-year old’s most recent transformation is the result of liposuction, fat injections to her face, a nose job and a chin implant. Vicki, who formerly was the housewife with the least amount of plastic surgery, is quickly becoming the housewife with the most plastic surgery procedures under her belt! In 2011, Vicki rebounded from her divorce by getting a plastic surgery makeover that included liposuction, Botox, laser treatments and injectable fillers, and previous to that Vicki has also already been through two sets of breast implants.

After her latest round of plastic surgery, Vicki told US Magazine, “I had a little bit of tweaking done, but I’m still the same person…My new look, I really don’t think I look too much different. I hope I look a little bit younger, brighter, not so dried out.

For having so many procedures done, Vicki Gunvalson doesn’t look all that different to us, but she seems to be teetering on the edge of plastic surgery disaster. If one snarky comment sends her running to the plastic surgeon to have four cosmetic procedures, we can only imagine that there is no end in sight for Vicki Gunvalson’s transformation into a plastic housewife.

Tags:

• avatar marliellala says:

she looks like a transgender. I don’t get it!

• avatar elle says:

She is so ugly.

• avatar Jaquelyn says:

I love Vicki but…She is starting to look like she belongs on the Beverly Hills show!

• avatar Susan says:

In this case the Before looks better than the After. I watch the show and her face looks almost paralyzed now and her chin looks longer and more pointed…like a witch. Plastic surgery was a BIG mistake for her!

• avatar Condescending Jedi says:

she is busted as hell, can she get a full face implant?

• avatar GIA says:

Doctors seem to push chin implants constantly. Why would she need one, she already has a prominent chin? Although things have finally softened I don’t get why she had one to begin with. Even if a person has a slightly receded chin line…unless it’s grossly underdeveloped a chin implant just makes a female face look that much more long, pointed and hardened. One very bad chin implant is Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol. Totally gave her an elongated pointy face that aged her. Not attractive.

• avatar Kelly says:

She seems to have “grown” a top lip too! Good for her, she looks pretty nice (thankfully, since there is so much risk to any type of “plastics” nowadays). There is so much pressure on women to compete with the younger ladies – it’s hard.