Khloe Kardashian’s New Butt Implants are Even Bigger Than Kim’s!

May
2014

Khloe Kardashian and her sister Kim stepped out last week to go to the NBC Universal Upfronts Presentation in New York and…Good God! Look at Khloe’s gigantic new fake butt!!

Kim and Khloe Kardashian at the 2014 NBC Universal Upfronts last week:
Khloe and Kim Kardashian Butt Implants 2014

Khloe showed up with her sister Kim, and they proceeded to pose in every which way possible so that the photographers could shoot Khloe’s newly enlarged derriere in all of its ridiculousness.

Times sure have changed for Khloe, haven’t they? It was just last year that Khloe was desperately trying to get pregnant with Lamar Odom’s child, but her embarrassing divorce seems to have thrown her into a tailspin of clubbing, bad plastic surgery and poor fashion choices. Honestly, I am not a fan of any of the Kardashians, but Khloe was always the least abrasive to me…Well, that sure changed quickly, as Khloe has suddenly become the most desperate for attention!

Khloe before and after butt augmentation plastic surgery:
khloe kardashian before and after butt implants booty injections

Seriously, though, what was Khloe thinking? You know that old saying, “You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig.”? Well, maybe we need to update that to today’s times and use instead, “you can put a big ol’ grandma butt on a wookie, but it’s still a wookie”?

So how did 29-year old Khloe achieve the butt of an obese grandmother, set atop a pair of skinny as hell legs and flat-as-a-board stomach? The same way her sister Kim Kardashian did: plastic surgery. Just like Kim, Khloe has had a “brazilian butt lift”, or liposuction with fat transfer. During this procedure, the fat is removed, via liposuction, from the waist and thighs, and it is then injected into the butt to add volume and round the shape.

Khloe in a bikini in 2009. Where’s the beef?
Khloe Kardashian Bikini 2009 before butt implants booty shots

Don’t get me wrong, I like big butts and I can not lie, but I’m already so tired of the weird fake butts that are becoming trendy. Bigger is not always better.

Tags: , ,

• avatar Cat says:

I don’t think the critics realise that Khloe had this done for practical reasons – this way she always has her own portable seat cushion

• avatar Tokyo Gaijin says:

That’s too much booty.

• avatar Iron Saber says:

Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and Coco Austin all have fake butts! It’s so obvious they got the Brazilian butt lift procedure done, especially when you look at their before and after photos. And Beyonce definitely doesn’t fool us with her butt pads either! Selena Quintanilla and Jennifer Lopez remain the only female celebrities with a real BIG butt. Just take a look at the earlier years of their careers and you’ll find out that they didn’t have to inject or take an sort of pills to gain a butt, their butts were just NATURALLY big. Selena only had liposuction done to lose inches in her waist but her booty always remained the same size. And I’m sure Jennifer had the same procedure done before without augmenting her butt either. Either way, no one woman can have a perfect face or body and look that perfect, without the help of a surgeon.

• avatar Miah says:

Beyonce does not wear butt pads, her butt is real she been had a shape since she was young and a small waist, BOY PLS! Her a$$ like any woman comes and goes as her weight goes up and down and she was thicker when she was younger which you can google. I’ve seen Beyonce live and her ass was no doubt real, you can tell by a woman thighs if her butt is real and Beyonce thighs are thick. Trina the rapper, Serena Williams and Cat Washington actually have the biggest natural a$$es. J Lo butt ain’t messing with theirs bottom line and I love J Lo.

• avatar Patty LaChance says:

Poor Khloe. Why she felt the need to have a big butt like kims’ is beyond me. I think kims’ butt is disgusting. Way too big. And now Khloes’ butt is disgusting to. Why can’t beautiful women be happy with themselves? I have always liked Khloe the best, and now I almost can’t stand looking at her figure. Go back and have it reduced. You did it to look better but no one thinks it is. So you are getting negative comments and I don’t think that was your goal

• avatar wow says:

Never thought Khloe would trade her real booty for a Kim kardashian fake,deformed booty.The whole family is obsessed with plastic surgery.For some reason Khloe thinks keeping up with Kim Kardashians horrid booty matters.They used to be beautiful women now they are starting to look like cat women fake and hideous.

• avatar Dee says:

I really liked Khloe. She was beautiful before she had all that fat injected. You would think after the monstrosity that Kim became when pregnant Khloe would realize when you gain weight the injected fat does too

• avatar SueAnne says:

I thought most women didn’t want big “asses”….what is it with this KarTRASHIAN girls..? Can’t they enjoy what God gave them, or is this something the men in their life prefer?
    UGH….

• avatar dzee says:

That is exactly why the kardashians keep pumping their ass with fat-filled syringes for; they realize that the bulk of their support comes from black rappers and basketball stars. And unfortunately, as the kardashians have proved, it doesn’t take much more than having a fat ass, no matter how blatantly fake or deformed, to get a black man’s attention (bonus points if you’re light-skinned or a non-black woman.)

• avatar K3rm says:

She not going to sit on my couch. She would wreck it.

• avatar dreee says:

first and foremost, Khloe didn’t have to go and get a butt lift. its getting out of control. What kills me the most is that they will deny or either won’t respond to the claims of having a bigger butt which is obvious that she and her sister had procedures done

• avatar Blakat says:

Diaper booty sounds better
    than fat transfer – injections.

• avatar Kurlzz says:

She does not have a fake ass! What she does is called fucking working out!

• avatar Cc says:

Nice try.

• avatar L.N says:

Guys, if you really like big natural butts, you should come to Brazil.

• avatar kandi says:

I don’t care how much working out yo ass do it is not go make yo ass grown that damn big they all starving for some damn attention minus kendall,Kourtney they are the only ones who still look natural kim fake as all out doors an Kylie following in her footsteps with them fake ass lips what’s next fake ass an Boobs smh everybody wanna have a big ass an full lips like a sista but most of us are born that way honey now you even seening more white chick’s with big asses then a little bit bye felicia if god didn’t bless you with it it’s called love the skin your in an I’m just shocked that khole felt the need to get this ridiculous ass which we all know is fake kim need to stop before she start looking like a damn duck about the mouth I call this just to damn much money an don’t know what else to do with it but turn yourself into a fake plastic wanna be barbie smh I hope kendall stay 100% cuz she killing the modeling game an Kylie was just jealous cuz she was getting all the attention an offers so she go an turn herself into a fake ass baby kim lol

• avatar beautiful says:

You can’t say that Beyonce butt is real they go through great lengths of hiding that personal decision I think the rest of them look just as good as Beyonce she is know queen